- Distinctively elegant and complex wines
- Expert wine crafters
- Stunning views stretching to Walker Bay on the Atlantic Ocean
Valid until 9 April 2014. Reservation required: 028 312 1097. Cancellation policy applies. No outside food or drink. Sit-down only. Two Groupons per person; one additional as gift. Picture displayed is a representation. Subject to availability.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R97.50 for a wine tasting and meat, cheese and pâté platter for two people, valued at R195
- Pay R187.50 for a wine tasting and meat, cheese and pâté platter for four people, valued at R390
- Pay R263.50 for a wine tasting and meat, cheese and pâté platter for six people, valued at R585
Simple sippers and aspiring sommeliers alike gather at Sumaridge Wine Estate to sample a selection of wines and treat their palates to a meat, cheese and pâté platter designed to please taste buds and bellies alike.
More about Sumaridge Wine Estate
Proudly owned by the Bellingham Turner family, Sumaridge Wine Estate lies nestled between two imposing mountain ranges in the Western Cape’s Upper Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Offering stunning views stretching to Walker Bay on the Atlantic Ocean and vineyards working in harmony with the superb array of flora and fauna, Sumaridge Wine Estate boasts a truly magical atmosphere.