Tables at fine-dining restaurants are known for their fancy white-linen outfits, unlike tables in home kitchens, which are notorious for going nude. Dress up for a nice meal with a Tuscan Winter Platter at Casalinga Ristorante Italiano.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R299 for a Tuscan Winter Platter for two people, valued at R610
- Pay R597 for a Tuscan Winter Platter for four people, valued at R1 220
- Pay R878 for a Tuscan Winter Platter for six people, valued at R1 830
- Linefish topped with de-shelled prawns
- Deboned loin of lamb in a red wine and fresh mint sauce
- Pan Fried Chicken breast topped with artichokes, capers, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a white wine and garlic sauce
- Grilled calamari tubes prepared with white wine garlic and olives
- Fresh mussels in creamy tomato garlic and white wine sauce served with seasonal veg and roast potatoes
Includes a glass of Gluhwein each
More About Casalinga Ristorante Italiano
Rustic, beautifully designed and built by Peter and Jenny De Luca in 1989, Casalinga Ristorante Italiano was created as a traditional Italian restaurant with a time-honoured country feel. Constructed using historic hardwood pieces, tiles, artefacts and stained-glass windows reclaimed from demolished houses on the Randfontein Gold Mining estate, the elegant restaurant is kitted out with rich, eclectic furnishings to further add to the graceful setting. Catering to business luncheons and dinners, corporate functions or intimate dinners for two, Casalinga has established itself as one of Gauteng’s leading restaurants for the past twenty four years, snagging a Best of Joburg Award and voted Most Romantic Restaurant, Best Sunday Lunch and Best Alfresco Dining.
Rocky Ridge Road,Get Directions