Bring back style this festive season: Pay R900 for a pair of genuine Ray-Ban® Cockpit Aviator Sunglasses, valued at R1800
- Save 50% on a pair of genuine Ray-Ban® Cockpit Aviator Sunglasses
- Compliments most face shapes
- Groupon includes door-to-door delivery
- Smaller than Aviator™ with less dominant lenses
- Glasses case included
- Valid until 12 December 2011
- Redeem here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/2010504
- Ensure the address entered is your daytime address as you will have to sign for the package e.g. work or home
- Failure to adhere to the above will result in delay and potential additional costs for delivery
- Please allow two to three weeks for delivery
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Includes door-to-door delivery
Before the invention of aviator-type sunglasses, air force pilots were forced to make direct eye contact with crazy-eyed birds who would insist on having staring contests. Shield your eyes with today’s Groupon: a pair of genuine Ray-Ban® Cockpit Aviator Sunglasses for R900.
Unless you live in a cave or on Pluto, chances are you’ll be exposed to the sun’s UV rays. Where your body would relish in the warming heat, eyes tend to shy away and put up hand-visors to block out damaging effects. Along with shielding eyes from the sun and blinding lights, sunglasses are also ideal for shielding eyes from harmful and disturbing events bound to unfold during Christmas family gatherings. Taking everything that is iconic about the original Aviator™ sunglasses and wrapping it into a more modern design, the genuine Ray-Ban® Cockpit Aviator Sunglasses are smaller with less dominant lenses which compliments most face shapes. Not only is it a useful piece of eyewear, but the trendy, vintage, peeper-enhancers make for the ideal Christmas gifts for hipsters and sunshine-seekers alike.
What you need to know:
- Ray-Ban® signature logo is displayed on both the lens and adjustable nose pads
- Gold frame with green or black lenses
- Size 59 frame
- Comes in original box
- Glasses case included
Sunny Fact: Contrary to popular belief, the Sphinx did not lose its nose as a result of years of desert weather. The truth is, ancient Egyptians had crafted an enormous pair of golden sunglasses but when they tried to place them on the monument’s face the weight of the precious metal was too much to bear and ripped off the nose.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Groupon Goods 1. .
Cape Town 8000