- Wide array of pizzas to choose from
- Specialising in Indian and Western Cuisine
- Availableat the Umhlanga and Overport branches
Purchase: Three Groupon per person; Five additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: No reservation required.
Further Information: Overport: Monday to Sunday, 10:30 to 21:00; Umhlanga: Monday to Sunday, 08:30 to 21:00. Delivery fee excluded. Extra toppings incur surcharge. All foods are Halaal. Valid for 2 branches. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Groupon T&Cs apply
Anything on a flat bread is technically a pizza, even when your toppings are the last can of tuna and a sachet of tomato sauce found in a drawer. Taste real flavour with any large pizza for up to six people at Kiki’s.
Choose between these options
- Pay R67.90 for any two large pizzas off the menu for two people, valued at R135.80
- Pay R130.37 for any four large pizzas off the menu for four people, valued at R271.60
- Pay R187.40 for any six large pizzas off the menu for six people, valued at R407.40
Diners in groups of up to six indulge in a choice of any large pizza per person. With a variety to choose from, diners will be spoilt for choice.
More About Kiki's
With three different branches in Pavilion, Overport and Umhlanga Plaza, each packing their own atmospheric punch and culinary geniuses to craft their dishes, it’s no wonder Kiki’s has built a reputation for tantalising taste buds. Specialising in Indian and Western cuisine, the gastronomic gurus at Kiki’s have a knack for crafting pizzas that defy logic and will have you wondering why you ever turned to another joint for your pizza fix.