- Popular Richmond course
- Meal choices: 200g fillet or 200g rump with a choice of sauces
- Golf carts and clubs available for rent
It’s a well-known fact that golfers make excellent cruise liner captains, mostly because of their extensive experience in dealing with water hazards. Hone game-saving skills with a two or four-ball round of golf with a steak meal and one drink at Richmond Golf Club.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R150 for a two-ball round of golf, valued at R300
- Pay R288 for a four-ball round of golf, valued at R600
- Pay R492 for a four-ball round of golf with a steak meal and one drink, valued at R1 094
Duos and quartets test skills and find their inner Oosthuizen for a day of swinging and kilt-wearing on the magnificent Richmond Golf Club course. After the day spent on the green, golfers have the options of kicking back with a steak meal and any drink at the halfway house before they leave with a renewed affection for tartan-patterned pants.
More About Richmond Golf Club
The Richmond Golf Club, 120-years-old this year, boasts a nine-hole course furnished with rolling green lawns and challenging holes. Providing avid dimpled-ball hitting types with a challenge for their putting and short game skills, the course acts as an ideal stress reliever for both men and women.