- Well-loved sports bar and grill
- Valid for the Morningside branch
- Karaoke on Friday nights
- Open mic Tuesdays and ladies day, catch some of Durban's finest musos
- Catch the football and rugby on weekends
- Vinyl Thursdays
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 031 207 6735. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
Further Information:Monday to Sunday, 12:00 to 22:00. Valid at Morningside branch. No take-aways, sit down only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Groupon T&Cs apply
Meat-lovers know that the best meat is often served with good company and good drinks. Enjoy some pub grub with a 250g fillet steak meal with a glass of wine or a draught for up to six people at Jack Rabbits.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R200 for a 250g fillet steak meal with a glass of wine or a draught for two people, valued at R400
- Pay R384 for a 250g fillet steak meal with a glass of wine or a draught for four people, valued at R800
- Pay R552 for a 250g fillet steak meal with a glass of wine or a draught for six people, valued at R1 200
Ferrying sizzling slabs of their best fillet steak to waiting tables, Jack Rabbits assists patrons in their transition from an innie to an outie with a belly-button-bursting meal designed to tantalise taste buds. Accompanied by a battalion of crispy chips, fresh salad or a side of vegetables, meals are finished off with a glass of wine or a draught.
More About Jack Rabbits
A well-loved sports bar and grill, affectionately referred to as the clown car of sports pubs for its ability to hold a seemingly endless crowd, Jack Rabbits is a warm and welcoming bar and grill with a particularly festive atmosphere. Friday nights make things even more interesting with karaoke.