Save up to 85% on a breakfast, lunch or dinner cruise with or without a R100 food voucher on the historical Allen Gardiner Harbour Cruise Restaurant
- Save up to 85% on a breakfast, lunch or dinner cruises for two or four people
- Cruise the calm waters of Durban Harbour while freshly-prepared fine foods are served
- Choose between: 2-hour American style champagne breakfast cruise, daily at 9:00; 3-hour lunch cruise, daily at 12:00; 2-hour champagne sunset cruise, daily at 16:00; 3-hour dinner cruise, daily at 19:00
- The country’s only premium floating restaurant
- Enjoy drinks and a delicious meal amidst beautiful Durban harbour scenes
- A truly unique and unforgettable dining experience
- There is a fully stocked bar and a wine list aboard and available throughout the cruise
- Visit www.allengardiner.co.za to check out the menu and history of the boat
- Ideal as a romantic date or a fun family day out
- Valid for 6 months; not valid for dates between (and including) 10 February and 14 February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 084 456 4000 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Groupon to email@example.com upon booking and quote coupon security code when booking
- One Groupon per person; available as gifts
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Excludes Fork Lunch, Fork Dinner and Special Occassion Midnight cruise
- A main meal must be purchased by each passenger unless individual cruise characteristics state otherwise; Groupon excludes drinks
- 10% service charge to be charged on full value of cruise and food and on any extra food and/or drinks purchased
- 24 hour cancellation policy, no shows will forfeit Groupon
- Groupon excludes Special Occasion midnight Cruise and Fork lunch or fork dinner cruises (special arrangements can be made to book those separately at full prices)
- Cruise times may vary especially during peak periods
- Visit www.allengardiner.co.za to check out the menu's and the history
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
While there are many different types of meals to munch on; eating a meal is a relatively simple task. Typically involving forks and precise stabbing motions, mumbling mmm sounds to convey enjoyment and a major molar workout – add a boat to the recipe and see your meal go from every-day undertaking to pure magic. Enchant your partner when you save up to 85% on a breakfast, lunch or dinner cruise with or without a R100 food voucher on the historical Allen Gardiner Harbour Cruise Restaurant.
- Pay R50 for a cruise for two people, excluding cost of meal, valued at R200
- Pay R160 for a cruise for two people, including a R100 meal voucher each, valued at R400
- Pay R60 for a cruise for four people, excluding cost of meal, valued at R400
- Pay R280 for a cruise for four people, including a R100 meal voucher each, valued at R800
Dedicated to providing bored
diners with an exciting alternative to knife,
fork, eat, the Allen Gardiner Harbour Cruise Restaurant is a vessel of
alternative airs for those looking to enjoy a different and exciting
fine-dining experience. After recently
receiving an extreme boat makeover, this refit and rebuilt raft of excellence
boasts a stunning dining room, bar, deck and a warm and welcoming staff. Cruise the calm waters of Durban Harbour,
park your posterior on the gorgeous deck and when you’re not munching down on
your delicious meal, discover hidden harbour views such as the mangrove swamps
and abundant wildlife.
In the spirit of divine
diversity, Allen Gardiner Harbour Cruise Restaurant offers a variety of
different cruises; these range from the two-hour Breakfast Cruise and
three-hour Lunch Cruise to the two-hour Champagne Sunset Cruise and three-hour
Candlelit Dinner Cruise.
Breakfast Cruise: Each lucky cruiser receives a glass of cold orange juice before sitting pretty for the scenic cruise while the crew prepare a delicious breakfast. After getting intimate with an amazing breakfast spread, enjoy the rest of the cruise while the crew serve hot apple pies and muffins on the deck.
Lunch Cruise: After picking a favourite from the great menu, soak up some Durban sun on the deck while your meal is prepared by the kitchen. Desserts, tea and coffee are served on deck.
Champagne Sunset Cruise: Enjoy a chilled flute of champagne on arrival and get your fingers sticky with an array of snacks and nibbles.Candlelit Dinner Cruise: After deciding on your supper dish, make yourself cosy on the deck or inside and watch as the harbour lights reflect on the glassy waters before hopping to the dining room for a delicious meal.