Pay R40 for any meal up to the value of R80 at Aroy Thai Westville (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any meal up to the value of R80
- Enjoy traditional Thai cuisine
- Classic and adventurous dishes
- Warm and inviting atmosphere
- Friendly and efficient service
- Indulge in a delicious meal
- Redeemable for takeaways and sit-down meals
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability:031 262 1299
- Monday to Sunday, 11:00 to 21:00
- Groupon does not include drinks or gratuity
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Taste buds are fickle when complacent; they often became lethargic and suddenly you will not be able to tell the difference between rich, double-chocolate cake and that gaudy luminous-purple corduroy pillow on the sofa. Keep your taste buds happy and in line with an exotic twist and pay R40 for any meal up to the value of R80 at Aroy Thai Westville.
If you long to experience a taste of the East like the deserts miss the rain or like a seagull longs for shiny things, the tantalising tastes of Aroy Thai Westville will be the perfect appetite appeaser. The owners of this traditional Thai restaurant have gone out of their way to ensure that all palates are catered for with exotic dishes of fish, shrimp, chicken and several vegetarian delights. The friendly Thai waiters will respectively bow and greet you with a jovial welcoming “Sawaddee” as you enter this esteemed South East Asian eatery.
Once your taste buds have experienced the thrill of spicy, vibrant traditional Thai food there is no going back – and it is highly likely that you will find yourself mysteriously indulging in the delicious delicacies at Aroy Thai Westville every night, without knowing exactly how you got there. With dishes ranging from sweet-sour stir fry, a kaleidoscope of different sushi and famous thick, saucy Thai Panang curry, choosing a meal could be more difficult than trying to get a very happy panda off of a see-saw or attempting to explain Pythagoras theorem to your uninterested cat.
Thai fact: In 1782 a Thai family in Chang Mai made the headlines of every local newspaper after their toddler was named “Trendy toddler of the year”. The competition, which was the first in the South East Asian city, had a grand prize of 200kg of candyfloss which pleased the Thai family immensely.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories