Pay R175 for one cavitational lipo-slim treatment at Bella Donna, valued at R500 (save 65%)
- Save 65% on one cavitational lipo-slim treatment
- Groupon valid for treatment on any area of the body
- Non-invasive treatment
- Highly trained and friendly therapists
- Outstanding results with improved skin appearance and texture
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Groupon redeemable until 20 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 303 8901 or 083 383 7102
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 15:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
Unlike losing your keys, your wallet or your temper when you’re talking to a particularly irritating co-worker, losing weight can be quite a challenge. Getting all your exercise by pencilling in go to gym in your diary over and over or from vigorous searches for misplaced goods doesn’t yield very positive results, so get slim without the sweat and pay R175 for one cavitational lipo-slim treatment at Bella Donna.
In the business of preening and pampering women since 1984, Bella Dona Skin Rejuvenating Clinic is staffed by professionals in the art of making women feel their best, operating on the holistic ethos that beauty starts from the inside out. Aside from aiding with beauty-ailments like skin problems, hair woes and cellulite, Bella Donna also gives you the chance to experience the wonderful world of cativational lipo-slim treatments - a slimming and cellulite-fighting treatment that uses ultrasound and radio-frequencies to reduce fat, boasting a wide range of benefits. Not just for losing a few centimetres, it also improves skin appearance and texture, the appearance of cellulite and localised fat reduction.
Though breaking things, unless it’s plates at a Greek wedding or generally acting like an unwieldy bovine in a room full of fragile objects is usually considered a bad thing, the liposlim treatment proves that a little destruction can be a good thing. Using ultrasound to target and liquefy fat, the non-invasive procedure is one of the best ways to contour, shape and slim the body – and though it uses sound waves, it’s nothing like holding a sub-woofer against your thighs.
A much safer, more hassle-free form of body-slimming than it’s surgical cousin, the non-invasive treatment utilises ultrasound, radio frequency and ultraviolet light energy to heat up the skin and then extracts the fatty tissue and massages it out, thus shrinking the fat chambers and decreasing the wrinkle of the skin.
Body fact: In a time before they invented matches, a woman attempted to patent a fat burning machine using UV light and a pointy metal stick. This proved unsuccessful and the woman decided to pack up and move away from the stressful concrete jungle to the peaceful country side, where she became a goat farmer.