Pay R150 for one night’s accommodation for two people in a semi-luxurious bush camp at Giba Gorge with Eduventures, valued at R300 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a stay in a semi-luxurious tented bush camp for two people
- Situated at the beautiful Giba Gorge Adventure Centre
- Carpeted tents sleep two and include beds, power and an en-suite bathroom per two tents
- Ideal for mountain bike and hiking enthusiasts
- Quality family adventures
- Facilities include giant foofi slide, abseiling, climbing wall, archery, paintball and more
- Ideal way to break in the New Year
- Guests must bring own bedding
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only valid between 1 December 2011 and 31 January 2012
- Bookings essential and subject to availability: 031 201 0198
- Bush camp excludes bedding – guests must bring their own
- Groupon includes entry fee for the park
- Accommodation is self-catering
- Limited number available
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Automatic flushing toilets, electronic hand towel dispensers, robotic squirrels; face it, it’s all rather overwhelming. Just when you think you’re the very image of a modern tech-savvy member of society, something new, scary and stainless-steel pops up and messes with everything you thought you knew. Let Groupon take you back to a simpler time and enjoy one night’s accommodation in a semi-luxurious bush camp at the stunning Giba Gorge Adventure Centre for R150.
Nestled deep in the Giba Gorge valley lies the Giba Gorge Mountain Bike and Adventure centre, a special place for those you enjoy an active and outdoor lifestyle. An escape from city confines, rapid traffic robots and the general rat race, Giba Gorge is the ideal spot to meet like-minded people who enjoy the wind through their hair and the thrill that comes with adventure. Catering for everyone from the local adrenaline junkie to those who enjoy the simple pleasures of a nature walk, Giba Gorge is a wasp’s nest of activity – sans the wasps of course.
As tranquil as it is adventurous, guests can enjoy everything from mountain biking and hiking to obstacle courses and a giant foofi slide. Because even adrenaline junkies need sleep, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in the upmarket bush camp; a site that boasts quality tents complete with beds, electricity and ablutions.
Whether you’re an adrenaline-addicted renegade, a romantic or a savvy space man, take a break from the comfort of your couch (or space shuttle) and enjoy an adventure even Robinson Crusoe would approve of.
Game over: In 1994, a game farm in the Eastern Cape reported that they had spotted a new breed of antelope which looked very similar to the mythical unicorn. After much searching, it turned out that the antelope that was seen was just fond of sparkling headgear.