Pay R616 for a full body assessment, 2 training sessions and a “No Fries on Us” book from Lisa Raleigh Wellness, valued at R1540.86 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a full body assessment, two 60-minute training sessions and a No Fries on Us book
- Assessment includes PH test, strength test, flexibility test, measurements, body statistics, blood pressure, weight and height
- No Fries On Us written by Darren Scott, Lisa Raleigh and Dan Nicholl
- Gain tips on weight-loss, exercise and healthy diet alternatives
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 8585
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
It’s been suggested the cold winter months bring lovers together. However, people tend to forget that with winter comes another union; a union more terrifying than a zombie and even harder to shake. Body, come over here and meet fat. Fight the flab with today’s Groupon: a full body assessment, two 60-minute training sessions and a No Fries on Us book from Lisa Raleigh Wellness for R616.
Providing you with the opportunity to kick loathed love-handles and thunderous thighs out of your life, today’s Groupon gives all a fighting chance to get in shape for the Christmas beach season. Lisa Raleigh Wellness is the love-child of former The Biggest Loser trainer, Lisa Raleigh; a personal trainer and fitness renegade whose innovative and specialized programme is designed to teach health basics and encourage endurance for those struggling to curb-kick the kilograms.
Groupies can expect to be wowed with a full body assessment, two training sessions and a No Fries on Us book, written by Darren Scott, Lisa Raleigh and Dan Nichol. The full body assessment comprises a PH test, strength test, flexibility test, body measurements, body statistics, blood pressure, weight and height checks; and will determine your problem areas as well as establish fitness objectives. Next, focus your flab-fury on the training sessions and begin the journey to stellar beach bod.
Of course, the flab-fighting revolution does not stop there. Work your way into the No Fries on Us book and gain tips and tricks to a slimmer and healthier you. The book documents a no holds barred account of Darren Scott’s personal weight-loss journey and his remarkable transformation. Coupled with the technical know-how of Lisa Raleigh, the book provides individuals with a suitable alternative to cabbage soup three meals a day and cardboard stew on days when you need to mix it up. Filled with dietary tips, exercising suggestions, healthy yet tasty diet alternatives and detailed information on discovering and sustaining a healthier body, you’ll be well on your way to a more enthusiastic version of your already amazing self.Health-kick: One of the strangest diets to be published was designed by a French woman named Patti Paresseux. She suggested eating only low-fat yoghurt and working in a noodle bar. The smell of working and serving food all day in the noodle bar is supposed to make you feel full.