Pay R220 for a full wax on arms, legs, underarms, upper lip and bikini line at House of Beauty, valued at R460 (save 52%)
- Save 52% on a full wax on arms, legs, underarms, upper lip and bikini line
- Get smoother for the Christmas beach season
- Highly trained and professional therapists
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Treatment uses imported natural fruit wax
- Only fresh wax used
- Groupon redeemable until 31 March 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 208 6749
- Redeemable Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Researchers say that on the list of unwelcomed natural occurrences, hair growth and unexpected visits from single unemployed uncles who refuse to leave rank in the top three. Get the tools to lose at least one of the two with today’s deal: a full wax on arms, legs, underarms, upper lip and bikini line at House of Beauty for R220.
Though hair in some places can be useful – underarm blankets, food-catchers on your upper lip - there’s no disputing that too much of it is just bad for your social life. Particularly when you’re not a man and your moustache closely resembles Tom Selleck’s. Swooping in to aid as dexterous de-fuzzing agents, House of Beauty’s team will have your social life back on track and your body as smooth as Kenny G’s voice in record timing.
Create smooth sensations and reinstate yourself within social circles with the waxing treatments from House of Beauty. Armed with a team of expertly skilled beauticians who put the ‘pro’ in professional hair-confiscator, the beauty studio is indeed the place to turn to make that transition from November to Festive Season December. With a soothing and relaxed interior, unwanted hair is swiftly expelled from your parts leaving behind the beauty that always lay beneath. De-grizzly your arms and legs to confirm your genus type as a human being, your upper lip to avoid any associations with Burt Reynolds or that weird grand aunt, and throw in a bikini line wax just for waxing’s sake. After a session with the specialists, you’ll be well-equipped to take on the Christmas beach season.Hair Removal Fact: Prehistoric hair removal techniques involved a lot more pain than the modern day man is used to. Using glue from Sorghum trees, people would smear areas, and then place bark over it. After ripping the bark off, villagers would beat the area with rocks and clubs, in an attempt to scare hair follicles and keep them under the skin.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
House of Beauty37 Nelson Road, Berea