Save up to 57% on a massage or a massage and a manicure or hair treatments at Lime Juice
- Save up to 57% on a back, neck and shoulder massage OR a back, neck and shoulder massage and mini manicure OR a wash, treatment, foils and blow
- Pay R69 for a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage, valued at R145
- Pay R99 for a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage and a mini manicure, valued at R230
- Pay R440 for a wash, treatment, foils and blow, valued at R1000
- Pampering beauty treatments
- Ideal as Christmas gifts
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 032 946 0798
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 16:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with promotions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Aches and pains have a way of sneakily hiding in the recesses of your body’s muscles, then jumping out at you yelling, “surprise” when you least expect it. Knock out unwanted surprises with today’s Groupon: save up to 50% on a massage or a massage and a mini manicure or hair treatments at Lime Juice.
Set close to the coast in Durban’s Ballito, Lime Juice offers bodies and heads some much-needed TLC. The beautiful coastal landscape is enough to send any body into a soothing state with the promise of some indulgent services. Trained in the art of bettering bodies, the skilled beauty therapists are equipped to take on any task and leave behind a swoon-worthy end result. Using top quality products and their therapeutic fingertips, Groupon-grippers are bound to head into the festive season with body revitalised or a head ready for the sea of photos that usually comes with this season to be jolly.
Choose from a massage, a massage and mini manicure or a wash, treatment, foils and blow. Improving circulation and expelling muscle tension, the back, neck and shoulder massage aids as a general stress-reliever for aching forms. In addition, Groupies can opt to add a mini manicure to primp and preen delicate digits. Alternatively, update your hairstyle with the wash, treatment, foils and blow. Whether you’re in for a taming session, or just in need of a style injection, the Lime Juice hair magicians will work your hair-noodles into a chic masterpiece.
Head Fact: The rate at which your head grows is reportedly directly related to the amount of wood you are exposed to in your lifetime. People who worked their way through large amounts of pencils when they were young, have substantially smaller heads.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Lime Juice3 Lozi Park, Phezulu Drive, Ballito