Pay R600 for an emotional intelligence course for children at EQ Advantedge, valued at R1500 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on an emotional intelligence course for children
- Designed to help children become the best they can be on an emotional intelligence level
- Each course consists of 15 one-hour sessions, three hours every day of the week
- Includes a booklet on nutrition and a CD which will help them improve their self esteem
- Children receive course material and a snack everyday
- Valid from 12 December 2011 to 16 December 2011 and 19 December 2011 to 23 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 266 8563
- Suitable for children aged 6 to 10 years old
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
This course is designed to help children become the best they can be on an emotional intelligence level. Children with a high EQ will be the future leaders of our society.
The EQ- Advantedge course has been designed in order to equip children (age 6-10) with necessary skills to successfully navigate an ever-more changing and challenging world! As with so many of life’s more “successful” individuals, it is their interpersonal and intrapersonal skills that make the difference between achievement and anonymity. For us at Advantedge, it is important to create the opportunity for the future leaders of society to get a head-start in this area!
Using interactive, engaging, fun and educational techniques, the EQ Advant-Edge course is designed to promote Emotional Wellbeing, Socially Appropriate Behaviour, Better Understanding of Selves and Others, as well as Physical Wellness. This is achieved through various lessons designed around these topics, delivered by knowledgeable facilitators with a background in the field of Psychological studies. Our facilitators are trained to make use of sound Social and Psychological theory and practice, to make each lesson not only enjoyable, but practical too!
Through visualisation and relaxation exercises (autogenous training), they will be taught how to take control of their emotions and enhance their self-esteem, giving them the tools to develop greater well-being and exercise equanimity, calmness and self-composure, which will result in better concentration, better sleeping patterns and a happier mood. Furthermore, the children will learn more about nutrition, which foods are better choices for them and how chemical and colorants affect their health and much more.
Each course consists of 15 hourly sessions. It will be 3 hours every day for one week. The children will get a nutritional booklet and a CD which will help them improve their self-esteem. Furthermore, they will receive the course material and a snack every day. There are no more than 15 children in one course.