Save up to 72% on hair taming and styling treatments from Hair by Reasha at MV Hair, Beauty and Nails
- Save up 72% on a hair taming and styling treatments
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Lasts up to five months
- Banish bushy hair and celebrate your sleekness
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Brazilian Blow Wave valid for 6 months
- Other options valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability - for Brazilian: Reasha 084 429 6658; for Highlights and cut and blow wave: Verushka 083 959 5886
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Hair longer than below the shoulder blades subject to minimal extra charge
- Pay R499 for a Brazilian Blow Wave, valued at R1800 (save 72%)
- Pay R235 for a half-head of Wella highlights, a cut and blow-wave and Matrix Protein moisture treatment, valued at R670 (save 65%)
- Pay R90 for a cut and blow-wave, valued at R250 (save 64%)
When your once sleek strands find themselves in a strop, dull as dishwater and acting like a haystack or just being as unmanageable as a three-year old after a kilogram of sugar, Reasha is your best bet for taming untidy tresses. With her friendly and professional manner and a sleek salon situated inside MV Hair, Beauty and Nails, Hair by Reasha is the ultimate destination for troublesome hair and its troubled guardian. Ten years in the beauty industry have given her expert skills when it comes to mending fuzzy manes and straightening stray locks, not to mention adding dazzle to even the dreariest of do’s.
Specifically designed to tame unruly curls and ferocious frizz, the Brazilian Blow Wave treatment uses keratin – a protein naturally found in hair – to leave your tangled tresses sleeker, shinier and livelier than a basket of gambolling kittens. Bonding the treatment to the follicle with a combination of blow-drying and flat-ironing, which serves the dual purpose of razing the remaining kinks, the system can eliminate whatever coif-crises you might be having. Unlike a normal blow-wave, the treatment isn’t affected by washing your hair and can last between three and four months. If your hair is curlier than the bow they use for decorative gift-wrapping, the treatment won’t straighten it out completely but it will relax even the most uptight of kinks and waves, leaving the hair looking sleek even if it is full of curls.
Though Rapunzel’s hair might have been long and lustrous, it was probably flatter than the Viking’s thought the Earth was. When you want to give your colour a bit of lift, you don’t want to be like a college student and highlight everything, so half a head is enough. Not only are highlights the perfect way to accent your own colour, they give you the opportunity to change things up without doing the chop part of chop-and-change. Follow this up with a Matrix Protein moisture treatment to enhance your hair’s natural bounce and you’ll feel ready for any paparazzi.
Following the pattern of Rapunzel was wrong, the cut and blow-wave can ensure your long and flowing locks aren’t tripping you up – whether it’s literal tripping or your out-dated style is just encouraging you to wear hats even in the height of summer. Whether you’re looking for a style straight out of the glossies or just to get your split-ends trimmed, Reasha can infuse dreary and dated do’s with runway dazzle.Follicle Fact: The first documented use of heat-styling was in Mesopotamia in the early 1500’s. An unnamed woman was basking in the sun in the middle of desert, trying to brush the frizziness out of her hair. After a few hours, she noticed that the combination of dry desert heat and the wind blowing was helping her to smooth out her tangled tresses, resulting in the invention of the primitive hair-dryer.