Pay R480 for 15 units of botulinum toxin OR R1250 for one syringe of Restylane/Perlane Dermafiller at Aesthetic Makeover Studio (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on 15 units of botulinum toxin or 1 syringe of Restylane/Perlane Dermafiller
- Pay R480 for fifteen units of botulinum toxin
- Pay R1250 for one syringe of Restylane/Perlane Dermafiller
- Groupon valid for any area of the face
- Four highly-qualified and experienced doctors
- Effectively reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Short and effective treatments
- Relaxing environment
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 811 4888
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person, additional may be bought as gifts (clients may not purchase one of each)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon will be forfeit if cancelled with forty-eight hours of schedules appointment
- Treatments may require extra units, which will be at the customer’s own expense
Being seen as the powerhouse of confidence that could stare Armageddon in the face without blinking is a dream that some people harbour. Unfortunately, maintaining a nonchalant expression when meeting with the bank-manager or while some or other explosion is kabooming behind you is not just a sporadic outburst of confidence. Find the secret to looking calm and collected and save up to 60% on 15 units of botulinum toxin or 1 syringe of Restylane/Perlane Dermafiller.
If the creases between your brows are starting to resemble a grade eight topography-project, it’s probably time to literally and figuratively straighten things out. A professional and charming salon on Durban North’s MacKeurtan Avenue, the Aesthetic Makeover Studio is staffed by four doctors with experience in medicine and aesthetics, and it’s probably the best place to go when your body starts to convey the passing of time with facial lineation.
When you’ve had enough of niggling lines and evident worry-signs, you have two choices. The fifteen units of botulinum toxin relax the wrinkle-causing muscles by blocking the chemical signals that make the muscles contract. Seen by some as a staple beauty treatment, it’s as safe as a bubble-wrapped cup of decaf coffee and is so effective that you’ll start to notice results in a matter of days. Alternatively, you could go with Restylane/Perlane Dermafiller, a world leader in non-surgical aesthetics. The gel flows easily and smoothly into skin, filling out troublesome lines and leaving a look more smooth and natural than a lake in summer.
Both treatments are non-surgical, safe and totally non-invasive, with the bonus of being short and having virtually no down-time. You could surprise everyone at this year’s Christmas party with a face miraculously free of crow’s feet or other facial fissures.Facial Fact: After the appearance of television in their country, Inuit women would often stick their faces into huge ice-cube trays to achieve the effect of looking cool.