Mpumalanga: Save 50% on a two, four or six-night stay for two to ten people at Glenaden in Dullstroom with Bossi Adventures preorder now- 50%
Mpumalanga: Save 50% on a two, four or six-night stay for two to ten people at Glenaden in Dullstroom with Bossi Adventures
- Save 50% on a two, four or six-night stay for two to ten people
- You will be booked into one of two properties, the Glen or Aden house, depending on the number of people
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Comfortable and homely self-catering accommodation
- Professional and friendly staff
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Breath-taking views
- Accommodation is fully serviced twice a day
- Valid for 3 months
- Valid for stays until 30 September 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 5795 249 or email email@example.com
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Regarding Trout fishing activities: No catch and release is allowed
Experience carefree living, away from the manic city streets and peak-hour traffic, and unwind with a relaxing stay at Glenaden in Dullstroom.
Pay R3 600 for a two-night stay for two to ten people in the Glen or Aden accommodation, valued at R7 200
Pay R7 200 for a four-night stay for two to ten people in the Glen or Aden accommodation, valued at R14 400
Pay R10 800 for a six-night stay for two to ten people in the Glen or Aden accommodation, valued at R21 600
Situated in a picturesque valley, 23 km from Dullstroom on the Lydenburg road, lies the tranquil Glenaden accommodation. Located on a 50 Hectare farm bordering the Dorps River, the lodging consists of two houses, Glen and Aden, each with its own dam. This stylish accommodation is self-catering and is fully serviced twice a day. Bask in the fresh country air, void of honking car hooters or bustling pedestrians, in the quaint town of Dullstroom.
Feel like you are at home away from home in the tastefully decorated three-bedroom house which sleeps six to eight people maximum, or less. Equipped with two bathrooms and a sleeper couch in the loft room, the house is perfect for smaller families. Relax in the lounge area, which boasts a delightful fireplace, a scullery, fully equipped kitchen and a dining room.
The stylishly decorated house has four bedrooms, with two bathrooms and sleeps ten people. Kick back and relax in the cosy lounge in front of the toasty fireplace and whip up tantalising delights in the fully equipped kitchen, fitted with a gas stove and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, hot tray and utensils. The house also boasts a bar, dining room, scullery and DSTV – please bring your own card. Linen and towels are supplied and the house is serviced twice a day.
The area boasts a host of fun and enthralling activities for the whole family. Try your hand at a spot of Trout fishing – rowing boats are available, but you would need to bring along your own rod. The dams are home to an array of fish including Rainbow Trout and Brown Trout in the river. Take a dip in the majestic and lovely small waterfall in the river or opt to work up a sweat while seeing the sights on a relaxing hike.
We enjoyed our stay tremendously, thanks
– Sarita Roos, stayed June 2012