Save up to 70% on a NAUI Scuba Diver course or NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course or both courses with C2 Divers preorder now- 60%
Save up to 70% on a NAUI Scuba Diver course or NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course or both courses with C2 Divers
- Save up to 70% on a NAUI scuba diving course
- Choose a NAUI Scuba Diver course or NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course or both
- NAUI Scuba Diver: 12-hours theory, three pool training dives, three sea dives on Vetch’s Pier and two boat dives on a reef
- NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver: theory revision, pool dives, eight open dives including a deep water dive to 40m
- Course can be taken full time for seven days or part-time for 14 days in the evenings and two weekends
- Internationally recognised and respected certificate
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 073 286 6534
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- All diving times are subject to weather conditions
- Excludes NAUI registration fee of R250
- Excludes R350 fee for two boat charters
Much like a career as professional paint-dryer, life as a land-dweller can become dull over time. As adventures are hardly outlandish when they take place on land, invest in a pair of well-fitted fins and discover the mysteries of the deep with today’s Groupon: Save up to 70% on a NAUI Scuba Diver course or NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course or both courses with C2 Divers.
Pay R1 700 for a NAUI Scuba Diver course, valued at R3 400
Pay R1 200 for a NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course, valued at R3 000
Pay R2 100 for a NAUI Scuba Diver course and a NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver course, valued at R7 000
Offering a variety of NAUI scuba diving courses, Durban’s very own C2 Divers are the go-to guys when it comes to acquiring your training fins. Staffed by a group of experienced and passionate instructors who know their way around a pair of flippers, C2 Divers teach scuba diving from entry level right up to instructor’s level. Providing aspiring divers with a friendly and relaxing environment in which to learn the ways of the water, C2 specializes in small groups – allowing for individual attention and a truly valuable diving experience.
If you’re feeling like an inexperienced guppy in a big fish pond, start out with the NAUI Scuba Diver course; an entry level diving course consisting of 12 hours of theory, three pool training dives, three sea dives and two boat dives on a reef. Alternatively, the NAUI Scuba Diver Advanced course is perfect for already certified divers; allowing for theory revision while treating divers to a few pool dives and eight open water dives, including one deep water dive to 40m. With the option to take the course full-time or part-time, leave tedious land dwelling for a while and immerse yourself in the watery world of scuba diving.