Save up to 55% on a cooking class for up to two people at Cooking Cooks preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on a cooking class for up to two people at Cooking Cooks
- Save up to 55% on a cooking class for up to two people
- Fun and hands on cooking class
- Highly talented instructor
- Learn to prepare hearty, home-cooked meals
- Interactive demonstrations
- Ideal as a gift
- Commercial and Passionate classes
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 266 8488 or email@example.com
- Quote Groupon code on booking
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
Though the thought of eating take-out every night might appeal to your inner college student, it’s a sad fact that eventually, your taste buds are going to start craving home cooked meals. Without proper cooking skills to satisfy this craving, you’ll be doomed to a life spent licking the recipe pages of food magazines. Kit yourself out with some impressive kitchen skills when you save up to 55% on a cooking class for up to two people at Cooking Cooks.
Pay R150 for a cooking class for one person, valued at R300
Pay R270 for a cooking class for two people, valued at R600
A cosy studio kitchen conveniently nestled in the heart of central Westville, Cooking Cooks provides a place for even the most culinarily-impaired to get their grill on. A fun and relaxing atmosphere coupled with a professional and talented instructor with a love for good food makes Cooking Cooks the best place to learn how to cook the delicious dishes you love to eat. Whether you’re flying solo or dragging a buddy along on your culinary expedition, a cooking course with Debbie Solomon is the best thing you can do for your kitchen.
Teaching people to cook culinary classics with a modern twist and focussing on the housewife classics her Mom taught her and hearty home meals that are simple to make, impressive to serve and scrumptious to eat, Debbie is the go-to when it comes to cooking classes. Running as an interactive demonstration, you can choose whether you just want to sit back and watch the fun or get involved yourself. No matter which you choose, you’ll leave the class with a firm grasp on some good and solid cooking basics to build your gourmet repertoire on.
Groupon coupons | Services | Training Courses | Cookery Courses | Courses | Services Durban | Training courses Durban | Cookery courses Durban | Courses Durban