Save up to 60% on a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish for up to four people at Goodhope Dental
- Save up to 60% on a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish for up to four people
- Ensure optimum health for your teeth
- Keep your teeth clean and sparkling
- Relaxing environment
- Friendly dental professionals
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 797 0908
- Quote Groupon code on booking
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
The world is filled with conspiracy theories which sound quite legitimate. UFO sightings in the Nevada desert, mankind didn’t really land on the moon, cereal boxes are more nutritious than the cereal itself. One thing that you hear all the time that really is true is that you need to brush your teeth regularly and floss often. Make sure you know fact from fiction and save up to 60% on a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish for up to four people at Goodhope Dental.
- Pay R260 for a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish, valued at R520
- Pay R465 for a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish for two people, valued at R1040
- Pay R830 for a consultation, one x-ray and a scale and polish for four people, valued at R2080
Though the swashbuckling life is admired by many, having teeth like a pirate can be about as attractive as being paid your month’s salary in lasagne and cookies. Bad oral hygiene and not enough dental check-ups are the leading cause of those gum diseases that mouthwash commercials are always talking about. A consultation, complete with an x-ray will ensure that nothing funky is going on in your mouth. If your teeth are getting holey from too much sugar, or they’re growing fur so thick you’ll have to name them, Goodhope’s dental experts will be able to educate you on how to make sure it goes so far and no further. The x-ray will also show any other problems your dentist might not be able to see with just his peepers, like holes under caps or teeth that are rebelling against society and growing in completely the wrong direction.
If you use your smile to say a lot of things, like hey there, sugar – often combined with an alluring raise of the eyebrow – or we’re definitely thinking the same thing, make sure it’s not also saying I REALLY LOVE COFFEE or ALL I EAT IS YELLOW CURRY with scale and polish. Whether you’re flying solo, giving a beau the gift of healthier teeth or providing for your entire band of pirates, a trip to Goodhope Dental can revamp your parchment-coloured tusks and leave you with the twinkling mouth bones they use in toothpaste commercials.