Save up to 60% on a three-course meal for two, four or eight people at Green Food Studio
- Save up to 60% on a set menu for two, four or eight people
- Delicious gourmet food
- One starter, one main and one dessert each
- Choose from Starters: Thai fish cakes, Camembert and Brie spring rolls or chilli chicken phyllo parcel
- Choose from Mains: Seafood platter including grilled line fish, crayfish, 3 langoustines, 4 tiger prawns and lemon grass mussels with rice or choux string fries or Rump café de Paris or Chicken Roulade
- Choose from Dessert: Vanilla phyllo, wild berry mousse or warm chocolate gateaux
- Trendy and upmarket atmosphere
- Situated in the luxurious Boulevard 44 Boutique Hotel
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 032 947 1660
- Bookings will only be taken from 14 May 2012
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Picture displayed is a representation
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Pay R495 for a set menu for two people, valued at R990
Pay R891 for a set menu for four people, valued at R1980
Pay R 1584 for a set menu for eight people, valued at R3960
Situated in the luxurious Boulevard 44 Boutique Hotel, Green Food Studio boasts an open plan kitchen allowing you to watch as culinary ninjas prepare your food in style. Schooled at the Culinary Academy in Cape Town and trained by world renowned cooking virtuosos, the head chef is proud to be under the guidance of one of the best chefs in the country, who also happens to be his father. Lucky Groupies can indulge in some great tasting cuisine as the chef combines old school dishes with a modern twist. An 80-seater restaurant with an a la Carte food menu, Green Food Studio is famous for its wide range of fresh fish, seafood, exotic Indian cuisine and fresh ingredients. Trendy and upmarket, this versatile restaurant is plushly decorated with an opulent chandelier, crisp white linen and comfortable and tasteful chairs.
As pleasing to the eyes as they are to your taste-buds and tummy , start off your set-menu experience with a choice of delicious starters. Choose from Thai Fish Cakes, a blend of smoked salmon and line fish infused with lime and fennel, served on a bed of wild rocket topped with a light yoghurt dressing, camembert and brie spring rolls served on watercress leaves, preserved figs and cranberry sauce or a chili-chicken phyllo parcel served with baby leaf salad and sweet chili brittle.
For the main event, diners are greeted with a difficult choice - Rump café de Paris, which provides you with medallions of rump steak on vanilla potato topped with café de Paris butter or Chicken roulade; rolled chicken breast stuffed with brie cheese and rocket, served on risotto topped with cranberry foam. Word on the street is though, that there’s no better choice than the Seafood platter which provides enough deep-sea delights to capsize even the biggest of cravings - frilled line fish, crayfish, three langoustines, four tiger prawns, lemon grass mussels, served with lemon butter, garlic butter and caper butter and a choice of rice or choux string fries. Finish off with a choice of vanilla phyllo, wild berry mousse or warm chocolate gateaux and your taste-buds will be singing tiny choruses of hallelujahs.
Get down to Green Food Studio for a taste-bud extravaganza. Whether you want to spoil a loved one, a couple of friends or take your chess club on an extravagant social gathering, Green Food Studio is the place to indulge your every food desire.