Cape Town: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast, dinner and more at Leisure Bay Luxury Suites preorder now- 50%
Cape Town: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast, dinner and more at Leisure Bay Luxury Suites
- Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast and dinner, snack platter and a bottle of sparkling wine in Cape Town
- Groupon includes a glass of sherry on arrival and a three-course set menu dinner with a drink
- Four-star luxury hotel
- All bookings must be made by 31 August 2012
- All travel must be completed by 18 November 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 551 7440 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per person
- Maximum of two people per room
- Family rooms available on request: infants up to two years old stay free (a cot is available free of charge on request) – kids under 12 pay R 350.00 per night inclusive of breakfast; 12 years and over pay R 350.00, excluding all meals
- Penalties apply to date changes, no-shows and refunds
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply
- Groupon not exchangeable for cash
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life and get the beach holiday you’ve always dreamed of with a one or two-night stay for two people, including breakfast, dinner, a welcome drink, snack platter and a bottle of sparkling wine at Leisure Bay Luxury Suites.
Pay R1 260 for a one-night stay for two people, including breakfast and dinner, a welcome drink, snack platter and a bottle of sparkling wine, valued at R2 535
Pay R2 280 for a two-night stay for two people, including breakfast and dinner, a welcome drink, snack platter and a bottle of sparkling wine, valued at R5 070
A stylish haven of four-star luxury scenically nestled in the dunes of Milnerton, there’s no better place to kick back and relax than Leisure Bay Luxury Suites. With an endless stretch of sandy white beach right at your front door and breathtaking views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, it’s the ideal home away from home for the beach holiday you always dreamt of. Start off your escape with a glass of sherry on arrival and a three-course dinner with your choice of a glass of wine, beer or soft drink to get you into the holiday mood. When time comes to hit the metaphorical hay, relax your limbs in the luxury of a one-bedroomed suite, swathed in comfort with a spacious lounge and dining area, kitted out with all the mod-cons like satellite channels, air-con and a fully equipped kitchenette. Watch the sunset from the large terrace and take in the magnificent views and, in the morning, greet the day with a sumptuously prepared breakfast.
Ideally nestled amongst the dunes of Milnerton, there’s nothing that Leisure Bay Luxury Suites doesn’t offer. With panoramic views that even a post-card would be jealous of and a plethora of beach-activities to keep yourself entertained with, there’s something at Leisure Bay to tickle anyone’s fancy. Only minutes from Cape Town city centre, the V&A Waterfront, Green Point Stadium, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Ratanga Junction Theme Park and the Cape Winelands, not to mention two on-site swimming pools with health clubs, world class golf courses and scenic mountain trails close by, everyone can find something to keep themselves entertained between bouts of lazing about in their luxurious room.
Would recommend this hotel. We had a great stay. Service was great. Near to Cape Town proper and the views of Table Mountain are awesome