Save up to 60% on private Pilates sessions with Pilates by Design
- Save up to 60% on two, four or six private Pilates sessions
- One-hour sessions
- Highly trained and qualified instructors
- Increase your core strength
- Beginner to advanced sessions
- Promotes weight-loss and lean muscle
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 521 2496 or 082 434 9432
- State Groupon code when booking
- No-shows will forfeit Groupon
- Late arrivals will result in shorter sessions
- One Groupon per person
- Bring a sweat towel and water
- Please wear appropriate shoes, no bare feet
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Terms and conditions apply
Before Pilates was invented, cores were strengthened by carrying everything on heads, squeezing abdominals very tightly and and asking the centre of the Earth for advice. Take the easier route with today’s Groupon: save up to 60% on two, four or six private Pilates sessions at Pilates by design.
- Pay R350 for two private Pilates sessions, valued at R700
- Pay R630 for four private Pilates sessions, valued at R1400
- Pay R1120 for six private Pilates sessions, valued at R2800
Pilates is well-known to promote strength, flexibility and the courage to fire winks and gun fingers at cute strangers. Allow the qualified and highly trained experts at Pilates by Design to turn your body from squishy Oros man to a lean and mean sculpted machine and fire away.
While strengthening your core may not seem like a necessity, it is these muscles that help control movement, transfer energy, shift body weight and move in any direction. Without core muscles, walking would be a distant dream as humankind rolled around on motorised vehicles. A strong core also distributes the stresses of weight-bearing and protects the back, all the while giving you great posture. Unlike conventional workouts which tend to work the same muscles over and over again, Pilates conditions the entire body, resulting in evenly balanced musculature with no muscle group being over trained or undertrained.
While a skew spine, tense shoulders and bad breathing may only be noticeable at a spine, shoulders and breath convention, these things can deteriorate rapidly resulting in numerous Hunchback of Notre-dame jokes and sounding like a man over the phone. Stay on top of the situation and allow the age-old technique of Pilates to increase your energy and promote weight-loss, while reducing stress, gaining muscle elasticity and strengthening your core. Whether you’re a nervous newbie or a Pilates veteran, Groupies can enjoy one-hour private sessions tailored to suit any fitness level.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Pilates By Design15 Home Decor Centre, Douglas Crowe Drive Ballito