Save up to 70% on a Working with Chocolate workshop for up to two people with Sugar Me
- Save up to 70% on a Working with Chocolate workshop for up to two people
- Learn the art of chocolate moulding, making figures, covering your cake and making collars
- Hands-on course taught by the friendly and experienced Maria Launder
- Includes taste-testing
- Fun course for couples to do together
- Ideal as a gift
- Pay R175 for one person, valued at R500
- Pay R300 for two people, valued at R1000
A keen connoisseur of all things confectionary, Sugar Me’s Maria Launder has been icing and decorating cakes for the past 30 years. Turning her passion into a pretty cool job, the ardent craft lover is now sharing her divine knowledge of all things sweet with you. Based in Durban, Sugar Me offers full length courses and workshops in everything from cake decorating and icing sugar art to crafting chocolate and creating 3D novelty cakes.
A fun, practical and decidedly delicious course, the Working with Chocolate workshop is the perfect activity for professional chocolate lovers and sweet-toothed artistes alike. A completely hands-on experience; learn how to mould chocolate, make figures, cover cakes and make chocolate collars with the dexterity of a coordinated octopus. Including taste-testing, this workshop is the perfect opportunity to put your chronic chocolate addiction to good use.