Save up to 70% on a cake decorating workshop for up to two people with Sugar Me preorder now- 65%
Save up to 70% on a cake decorating workshop for up to two people with Sugar Me
- Save up to 70% on a cake decorating workshop for up to two people
- Hands on course
- Introduction to icing bags and piping
- Learn to make different fondant and mould flowers
- Covering three-tiered wedding cakes
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 837 9198 or email email@example.com
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Dates and times are subject to availability
It’s no secret that everything looks better when it’s decorated – woman look better spangled in diamonds, houses look better when they’re colour coordinated and your pets look better in little knitted cardigans. Rather than kit your puppy out in argyle, get your decorating fix when you save up to 70% on a cake decorating workshop for up to two people with Sugar Me.
Pay R158 for a cake decorating workshop for one person, valued at R450
Pay R270 for a cake decorating workshop for two people, valued at R900
Everyone knows the feeling; you get the urge to bake something, look up a recipe and find a picture of the most awesome looking, fantastically decorated cake and decide this can’t be too difficult, only to end up weeping into a malformed mess that looks nothing like the picture. If you’re looking for a helping hand on the decorating front, and one that teaches you a bit more than how to smother things in buttercream and sprinkles, Sugar Me is for you.
Highly-trained in the art of beautifying baked-goods, the master decorators at Sugar Me will hold your hand and lead you through some of the basic cake decorating methods. To ensure that your icing looks professional, they’ll introduce you to icing and piping, as well as teach you how to prepare different types of fondant. The actual decorations come in the form of a lesson on flower-moulding, which also uses fondant. To put the real cherry on the cake, you’ll cover three-tiered wedding cakes; the pinnacle of success for a baked-good beautifier.
Groupon voucher | Services | Training Courses | Cookery Courses | Services Durban | Training courses Durban | Cookery courses Durban