Pay R27 for a cheese and bacon burger with fries or a salad and a DVD hire at The Beat Café and Rythmic Beat, valued at R79.90 (save 66%)
- Save 66% on a cheese and bacon burger and a DVD hire
- Cheese and bacon burger served with chips or salad
- Creamy cheese and crispy bacon served on an oven-fresh bun
- Enjoy a meal and take home a DVD
- One of the most recognized CD, DVD and gaming retail areas in South Africa
- Vibrant and fun restaurant
- Groupon redeemable until 30 November 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 765 8755
- One Groupon per person per visit
- No takeaways or sharing
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When you feel like eating a burger, there isn’t a thing in the world that can compensate for that craving. Forget chicken wings, ribs or even pizza; when you hear the bold call of a burger, a tornado hand-in-hand with a bad-tempered Godzilla couldn’t stop you from seeking out that tender meatiness. Answer its call with today’s Groupon: a cheese and bacon burger and a DVD hire for R27 at Rythmic Beat and The Beat Café.
Popcorn and a movie are so last year. According to secret beef sources, one is supposed to enjoy a delicious burger meal and then watch a movie; a trend which the funky folk at Rythmic Beat have grasped way before any other cinema or DVD store. A creative spot where rental meets retail, Rythmic Beat is fast becoming one of South Africa’s most recognizable CD, DVD and gaming rental areas. From humble flea-market beginnings to becoming the Shangri La of fast and easy film rental, apart from having a wide range of films on offer, Rythmic Beat offers an area where one can review or listen to something before you hire it – something every film-geek’s movie-mad dreams are made of.
As one does when one is awesome – Rythmic Beat own a café aptly called the Beat Café. With a reputation for delicious meals and a modern yet welcoming atmosphere, you can expect the very best from their tender beef burger topped with creamy cheese and crispy bacon. Served with chips or salad, enjoy this generous meal then shuffle your full stomach home to enjoy one of Rythmic Beat’s great DVDs.
Meaty fact: The first time a bacon and cheese burger was successfully basted and grilled was about a decade before a man called De ’Shaun invented glitter and long before “hammer time” became an infamous indication that someone was about to break out into dance.