Pay R450 for a fractional skin rejuvenating laser resurfacing treatment at Genetic Laser and Body Clinic, valued at R1500 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a fractional skin rejuvenating laser resurfacing treatment
- Professional yet friendly therapists
- Practically no down-time
- Advanced technology
- Improves the appearance of scars and wrinkles
- Evens out skin-tone and pigmentation
- Practically painless
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 3473
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00, Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
If you were using a floral tea-cosy as a hat or drinking sunscreen people would quickly point out that you’re using these objects wrong. Similarly, if you think that lasers are only useful for driving the cat insane or flash-drying paper-mâché, you need to re-evaluate your education. Skip the pamphlets and go straight for the practical demonstration with a fractional skin rejuvenating laser resurfacing treatment at Genetic Laser and Body Clinic for R450.
Before the aliens gave earthlings access to their laser technologies, people were mixing their soap with crushed walnut shells and scrubbing their faces with beach sand to exfoliate their skins. Fortunately, the advanced and revolutionary technology at Genetic means you don’t have to resort to kiss the beach to get healthier looking skin. The thirty minute fractional laser treatment uses laser pulses to create tiny ablative zones and remove the epi and upper dermis, which stimulates the body’s natural healing process and stimulates healthy skin tissue. Unlike some other treatments, the procedure works on all skin colours to improve the complexion and improve scars, wrinkles and those weird uneven pigment spots you sometimes get.
While you kick back in the soothing and professional environment, letting your mind and limbs relax, the mostly painless process will do what three weeks of exfoliation and generous use of toner can’t. Instead of smooshing your face into the office copier and hoping that pulsing light will do your skin some good, leave your skin woes in the more than capable hands of the therapists at The Nail and Beauty House and show the world what a younger you looks like.
Light Fact: Monks in Tibet have been using laser light to tone their skin for centuries. By focussing candle-light through a complicated series of convex and converse mirrors, prisms and purified water, they created a laser-light that removed even the deepest of wrinkles.