Pay R110 for a full-body Thai oil massage and a foot massage at Siam 2 Thai Spa, valued at R300 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a full-body Thai oil massage, including a foot massage
- Upmarket traditional Thai massage spa
- Remarkably relaxing and reviving 60-minute massage
- Professional Thai massage therapists
- Tranquil and serene spa setting
- Feel like you’re in Thailand
- Ideal as a gift or for a friend
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 266 6504
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 20:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Two Groupons per person, one per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
Stress can be an overwhelming feeling. Whether it’s an instance of road rage or getting yelled at by the office ogre, everyone experiences those moments where you feel weighed down by worry. Rather than feeling like a giant walrus is sitting on your chest, enjoy today’s burden-banishing Groupon: a full-body Thai oil massage, including a foot massage at Siam 2 Thai Spa.
With their enthusiastic and highly trained therapists, a trip to Siam 2 Thai Spa is like coming home after a long day of work only to be greeted by a group of friends who announce they’re dying to give you a massage. Because that rarely happens, today’s Groupon is sending you to the little haven of harmony otherwise known as Siam 2 Thai Spa for an amazing one-hour traditional Thai massage session where you’ll be pampered till you’re cooing like a peanut-fed pigeon.
Lie back and allow the professional therapists to tend to those tensed-up tendons with a warm, deep, muscle-melting Thai massage. A traditional Thai massage is a combination of acupressure and gentle stretching, a practice that manipulates the energy lines in order to diminish tension, stimulate metabolism and create a feeling of wellbeing and vitality. Unlike some other massages that leave you feeling like a deflated party balloon, the Thai massage leaves you refreshed and energised. Next, feed your feet to a hearty meal of deep relaxation with a deliciously divine foot massage. Also meant to open the energy channels, the use of massage and reflexology is effective in detoxing, improving circulation and promoting clarity of mind. Banish that beastly stress walrus and experience true relaxation with Siam 2 Thai Spa and todays ‘must-knead’ deal.
Full-body fact: Before massages were considered to be the best stress-reliever, a bohemian in Californian used to sell stress-relieving voodoo spells enveloped in candy wrappers under the local boardwalk.