Pay R75 for a full Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, including an Indian head massage at Mon Amour Beauty and Wellness, valued at R230 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a full Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, including an Indian Head massage
- Situated in “Magic and Mayhem” on Broadway – a dreamland for kids while mothers get pampered.
- Tranquil and professional environment
- Professional and friendly service
- Perfect gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Three usable Groupons per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only valid Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
- Booking essential: 079 031 0506
Life sometimes surprises you, when you’re not looking for it, with an incredible invaluable find. Discovering a six-month-old burger in your couch might not count as one of those rare finds, perhaps if it included the kiddies meal toy. Life is gifting you with a beautiful surprise in the form of Mon Amour Beauty and Wellness. This amazing Groupon includes a full Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, as well as an Indian Head massage for R75.
Ever found a place that had everything your little heart desired? Mon Amour Beauty and Wellness is one such dream place. Situated in “Magic and Mayhem” on Broadway, busy mothers, career women, stressed-out students and men are all welcome to enjoy the divine pampering treatments this amazing salon offers. The professional staff will make you feel as relaxed as a water noodle chilling in the pool on a Sunday.
A full Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage will drain away any stress that life has thrown your way. Using flowing strokes, the therapist’s method will help to decrease any pain, joint stiffness and will also improve blood circulation. This relaxing treatment is perfect for anyone who feels the weight of stress pulling them down like a 6900 ton military submarine on a mission.
Indulge in an Indian Head massage that will make your heart melt and turn your body into putty. The therapist’s goal with this massage is to restore balance and harmony. Used as a stress management treatment, this ancient technique aids in the relief of muscular discomfort and tension, improves circulation and promotes clear thinking. Perhaps this was the reason for Albert Einstein’s remarkable brain.
The best part of this amazing experience is that while you’re being pampered like a princess, your kids can have fun too. Child minders will watch over your kids as they play in the indoor or outdoor area like crazy little monkeys on a sugar-rush. This incredible venue includes a tea garden, a hairdresser, a retail boutique for mothers and a dance studio for everyone who wants to shake their booty like a racoon doing the La Bamba.
Body Fact: Back in the late 50’s in America, people used to ride unicycles in giant hamster exercise balls to relieve stress and improve wellbeing.