Pay R225 instead of R500 for a Paradiso manicure and a professional makeup class for eyes and lips at Pamper Lounge at Bella Donna (save 55%)
- Save 55% on a professional make up class and a Paradiso manicure
- Learn professional tips and tricks for daytime or night-time eye and lip makeup
- Indulge with the Paradiso manicure with deep dermal transforming wrap and grape seed anti-oxidant hand treatment or lemon skin-lightening serum
- Use acclaimed Cuccio Naturale products for the Paradiso manicure
- Manicure can be done on hands with acrylic and gel nails as well
- Natural paint (clear base) for the manicure
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Not valid from 24 December 2011 to 31 December 2011 and public holidays
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 717 7479
- One Groupon per person
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 15:00; Saturdays by appointment only
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
- Makeup class for lips and eyes only and does not include foundation application
- Only one base neutral colour for manicure, no tips
Short on beauty schools in the circus, clowns were never taught to wield a lipstick pen with same spellbinding skill as a beauty magician. Ensure your smile isn’t big enough to eat a small colony of rabbits and pamper other parts with today’s Groupon: a Paradiso manicure and a professional makeup class for eyes and lips at Pamper Lounge at Bella Donna for R225.
With supermarket cosmetics clerks pouncing on you with the energy of hyperactive kangaroos, it’s hard to say no to products they claim will make you more famous than Mick Jagger’s mouth. Often you end up with drawers and bags as dedicated makeup shrines that are hardly ever visited. Thing is, what most counter-pouncers neglect to tell is that each individual’s skin type is different, which is probably why raccoon eyes usually only suit racoons with too much time on their hands and too little experience with mascara.
However, with a trip to the Pamper Lounge and a Groupon in your pocket, makeup routines become as easy as blueberry pie. Skilled to the t in all things beauty, the Pamper Lounge’s meticulous minions will unleash a world of beauty wisdom onto learners before them. Focussing on eyes and lips, the professional makeup class gives eager students the chance to acquaint themselves with eye-shadows, lipsticks, mascara and other former cosmetic criminals, building new relationships between fingers and elegant face-paint. Classes will also teach Groupon-grippers tips and tricks for perfect daytime and event makeup, every time.
Of course, with all the face-fussing, it’s understandable that fingers would feel neglected. Extending beauty treatments to parts just below the wrists, the Pamper Lounge tames hands with an indulgent Paradiso manicure. The manicure uses a deep dermal transforming wrap with grape seed anti-oxidant hand cream or lemon skin-lightening serum, treating as it progresses. The treatment is a luxury overload, making use of Italian Cuccio Naturale products. Setting all nail discrimination aside, even fingers with gel or acrylic tips will be able to take part in the party.
Funny Face Fact: It was in an egg factory in Peru where a woman discovered that rouge was the Tasmanian devil’s Kryptonite. The cosmetic item instantly had him dropping his anvil and rushing full force towards the terrified woman. What resulted was a clown in a Tasmanian Devil’s body.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories