Pay R110 for a Seafood Platter for 2 with a bottle of “Bob’s Your Uncle” white or red wine at Duck at Karibu, valued at R225 (save 51%)
- Enjoy a Seafood Platter for 2 with a bottle of “Bob’s Your Uncle” white wine (500ml) or red wine (550ml) at Duck at Karibu and save 51%
- Good company, cold beers and great food
- Superb coastal location
- Great atmosphere
- Perfect venue for sundowners
- Come watch weekend sports over drinks at the bar
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 032 947 0520
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
‘Sharing is caring’ or at least so they say, but they have never had to share their last Rolo, the last ticket to their favourite band’s show, or the backseat with Aunty Martha and her egg salad sandwiches. Today’s Groupon ensures that sharing is a pleasure rather than a chore, pay R110 for a Seafood Platter for 2 and a bottle of “Bob’s Your Uncle” white or red wine at Duck at Karibu.
Eating alone is like dancing alone, it might feel great to you and if you close your eyes you can pretend you’re not the only one but when you open your eyes you’re still that weird guy awkwardly entertaining himself. You don’t want to be that person, you want to be one of the two friends sharing a delightful Seafood Platter and bottle of wine at the corner table in Duck at Karibu, enjoying an awkward man’s dance. The ocean holds many treasures, none more enjoyable than the edible ones and Karibu’s seafood platter serves up the best of them for you to delight in.
Nestled on the North Coast just past Balitto, the Pub & Grill is a friendly and inviting establishment with ample space and exquisite food. It’s the perfect venue for relaxed sundowners with close friends or a lively sports session with all the boys and girls. Just like the world doesn’t end at the horizon, the fun at Karibu is not limited to only food and drink and they’re lively atmosphere will keep you on your feet, or least on the dancefloor, till the early hours.
Mushy fact: In an unfortunate mix up in 1932, the tiny pieces of plastic that were supposed to be used as the snow in snow globes were replaced with tiny strips of paper. As a result the snow globes turned into mush capsules, housing the pulpy paper. At the time it caused a terrible financial setback for the manufacturer but since the mush globes have become collector’s items.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Duck at KaribuKaribu Nursery, Old Salt Rock Main Road, Ballito