Pay R125 for an Endermologie treatment, valued at R250 OR pay R99 for a full-body hot stone massage, valued at R300 at Total Skin and Body (save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on an Endermologie treatment or a hot stone full body massage
- Perfect for dealing with stress or toning skin and losing centimetres
- Endermologie treatment is a trusted method of dealing with cellulite
- Friendly yet professional therapists
- Relaxing environment
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 031 303 7175
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday 8:00 to 13:00
- Maximum of two Groupons per person
- One Groupon per person per visit
Just like a salad without lettuce in it is still a salad, stress is still stressful whether it’s caused by morning traffic or mirrors that show things you really don’t want to see. Today’s Groupon provides two very different ways of dealing with everyday-tension: an Endermologie treatment to make the mirror more manageable or a full-body hot stone massage to make you and your muscles forget you were ever stressed in the first place.
In today’s age of indoor heating and electric blankets, those extra fat cells that make your thighs look like a skin-coloured version of a round citrus fruit are no longer needed to keep you warm. Considering they’re about as useful as the ‘ay’ in ‘okay’, give them their marching papers and smooth out that dimpled skin with an Endermologie treatment. A tried-and-trusted method of dealing with cellulite and reshaping and toning the body and utilising motorized rollers, the treatment increases blood and oxygen flow to the targeted parts of the body. The rather technical effect of the treatment is a reduction in the size of fat cells and therefore a loss of centimetres, and a toning of the once-dimpled skin.
If you’re not interested in the motorised fat-sucking massage, maybe one that uses heated rocks and smooth strokes of skilled hands is more your speed. Using stones smoother than a playboy’s pick-up lines and heated to a very specific temperature, the hot stone massage is perfect for relaxing even the most high-strung of muscles. The combination of heat from the basalt stones and the gentle pressure of a regular massage, no matter how tightly you’re wound, will leave you feeling like a very calm puddle of warm bliss on the therapists table.
One step into the relaxing atmosphere of the Morningside salon will have you coat-checking your stresses at the door, and whichever treatment you go for will have you forgetting to pick them up on the way out.
A what fact: One of the most recent additions to the list of attractions at a zoo in Canada is a turtle named Celio who performs lymph-massages to reduce cellulite.