Pay R42 for any two toasted or open sandwiches with a coffee or juice at Fat Croissant, valued at R84 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any two toasted or open sandwiches with a coffee or juice
- Cosy atmosphere
- Indoor or outdoor dining
- Variety of sandwiches to choose from
- Professional and friendly service
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not valid from 24 to 31 December 2011
- Booking essential for Saturdays and subject to availability: 031 822 8181
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 7:00 to 16:00; Saturday, 11:00 to 14:oo
- Terms & Conditions apply
There are some things that end up forgotten no matter how much effort you put into remembering them, whether it’s your spouse’s birthday, your friend’s phone number or the significance of the string tied around your finger. Considering that it usually involves left-overs in a Tupperware container, lunch is another one of those things. Give yourself a reason to remember lunch and pay R42 for any two toasted or open sandwiches at Fat Croissant.
While it’s true that breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, too many people underestimate the importance of a decent midday snack. Of course, the maestro chefs at Fat Croissant know better than to leave bellies rumbling or with nothing better to fill them than cold pizza from last night. With a French-inspired menu, a cosy interior and culinary geniuses staffing the kitchen, the chic bistro is the perfect location for taking some time out for a bite.
Providing a perfect start to any morning or appropriate hangout for belly’s seeking midday sustenance, the cosy eatery has both and indoor and outdoor dining area and a selection of tasty sandwiches wider than the brim of a very large sombrero. Much better than the cling-wrapped peanut-butter and syrup sandwiches of primary school, the variety of fresh ingredients and flavour-blends will leave you wondering how you ever lived without them. Whether you’re tucking into a trusted toastie or indulging in a more elaborate open sandwich, finish it off with a refreshing glass of juice or coffee-flavoured afternoon pick-me-up; both provide a tasty accompaniment to the delicious lunchables. With more fresh herbs than the average nursery, peaceful surroundings and the epitome of service with a smile, lunch at Fat Croissant is bound to leave you feeling better than you do when you pick up a “q” and a “u” at the same time in scrabble.
Toasted Fact: The most popular sandwich in the world originated in a small deli in Nagasaki and is considered quite a delicacy. Served on whole-wheat bread, the sandwich is topped with calamari, tarantulas, romaine leaves and the moss from the fur of a two-toed sloth.