Save up to 65% on a Seed to Shelf tour, including a 125g bag of coffee and a cup of filter coffee each for two, four or six people with Assagay Coffee
- Save up to 65% on a Seed to Shelf tour, including a 125g bag of coffee and a cup of filter coffee each for two, four or six people
- Covers every step in the process of making the perfect cup of coffee
- Knowledgeable tour conductors
- Some of South Africa’s finest locally grown coffee
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 640 2223
- Quote Groupon security code on booking
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- No-shows could forfeit Groupon
Most people know that there is only one thing that can make you feel better than picking the perfectly topped nacho from someone else’s plate or using rock-paper-scissors to settle an important argument; your first, perfectly-brewed cup of morning caffeine. Show some appreciation for the world’s favourite drink and save up to 65% on a Seed to Shelf tour, including a 125g bag of coffee and a cup of filter coffee each for two, four or six people with Assagay Coffee.
- Pay R47.50 for two people, valued at R106
- Pay R85 for four people, valued at R212
- Pay R110 for six people, valued at R318
Giving you the opportunity to experience the comings, goings and general shenanigans of the estate that grows some of South Africa’s finest and most delicious coffee, the Seed to Shelf tour is the ideal trip for any fan of the bean. Allowing you and up to five other mates to catch an inside glimpse into the workings of a top-class coffee estate, the tour showcases every step in the coffee making process, meaning you get to see what goes into your daily dose of quality java.
Along the road to Pietermaritzburg, the Assagay Estate is the perfect place for coffee- connoisseurs to get to know a little bit more about their favourite drink. Covering everything from growing the coffee to producing fine beans for the end user and the perfect cup of coffee, no detail is left uncovered. When all is said and done, you and your mates will each walk away with a 125g bag of the coffee you’ve just learnt about. You’ll also be able to enjoy a cup of filter coffee in the quaint little coffee shop, peruse the homemade treats and maybe even buy a bit more coffee to ensure you have a steady supply. Whether you’re a java-junkie or just the type who likes new experiences, the Seed to Shelf tour is ideal for everyone.