Pay R150 for a sensational four-week beginner’s belly dancing course at Belly Fusion, valued at R350 (Save 57%)
- Save 57% on a four week beginner’s belly dancing course
- Fun and effective way to boost body confidence, lose weight and meet new people
- Strengthens spinal column and tones abdomen
- Professional and passionate instructor
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month; classes begin 16 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 765 2231 / 082 824 0908
- One Groupon per person
- Classes are limited to 12 people per class
- Valid Monday to Saturday for classes in Hillcrest, Westville and Berea
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Ever since the first caveman ate a funny green stew and invented the Macarena; men, women and light-footed mammals alike have utilised dance to express themselves. Harness the hidden power of your hips and make your overdue dancing debut with a four week beginner’s belly dancing course for R150 at Belly Fusion.
Originally a dance of devotion to the moon god Hubal and the love god, Wadd, belly dancing has wiggled its hips from ancient origin to a modern must-do. Practised as a fun and effective way to gain body confidence, lose weight and teach those hips the truth, the gorgeous women at Belly Fusion are inviting you to join the jiggle for a full four weeks course in the art of belly dancing.
With a wealth of belly dancing knowledge under their fringed coin belts, the friendly and professional instructors are dedicated to teaching their students the ways of the wiggle using practical and easy-to-follow techniques. With no need for accessories – except a few necessary bells and jingly jewellery – students can practice their hip-shaking skills wherever they want, be it in front of the TV, in the grocery isles or while making the boss tea.
As a non-impact exercise, belly dancing is one of the best ways to enjoy a workout. Harmless until your hips go haywire, the exercise is extremely beneficial to the spine; strengthening the spinal column while gently sculpting Adonis-esque abs. Providing you with the opportunity to both work and play hard in a safe, healthy and non-threatening environment – a course at Belly Fusion not only helps you get that beach body sooner, but encourages you to feel confident and sexy.
Fundamental dancing fact: A new dance spectacle called the “Waggle Wagon” emerged in Eastern Europe when a hoop dancer broke her hoola-hoop and used a broken wagon wheel instead.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories