Challenge your neighbour to 10 laps of go-karting for R20 at Epic Karting (save 50%)
- Save 50% on 10 laps of go-karting for R20 at Epic Karting
- Adrenalin rush
- Fun for the whole family
- Honda motors
- State of the art AMB TransX timing system as used by Le Man and NASCAR
- Based in secure upmarket shopping mall
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 891 6476
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon valid for one person only
- Groupons only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
You can spot a novice go-karter from the game console imprint on their left thumb. The serious ones do the real thing at Epic Karting. Put your gaming skills to the test in the hot seat and enjoy 10 laps of real racing for R20.
The excitement of rushing around corners and leading the pack of go-karts has been closely compared with the same feeling as winning the lottery. Sure there is no promise of millions but the prestige that comes with crossing the finish line first, far surpasses the tan one would get from a yacht they’d buy with their lottery winnings.
Honda motors and challenging courses ensure that go-karters’ insatiable need for speed is met if not challenged at Epic Karting. A state of the art AMB TransX timing system as used in 24 Hours of Le Mans, NASCAR, IRL, MotoGP, World Super bikes, Champ Car World Series and Shanghai F1 Circuit means first time riders will be challenged beyond their expectations.
Each of the karts at Epic Karting is fitted with an individual transponder which means racers will be able to get printouts of lap times and race times. Bragging rights will be afforded accordingly. Unlike other courses, the track at Epic Karting has no pillars, emphasizing the safety of the track. However prepare for a mouth full of tyre in the event that your need for speed gets ahead of you.
No matter the weather, the course is always open and under cover to ensure that racers can get their fix any time, any day of the week. Once you’ve honed your skill, challenge your mother, brother, granny and neighbour. At R20 for 10 laps, novice riders will soon bear the imprint of the steering wheel instead of the game console.
Go-karting fact: The grooves on the steering wheel of a go-kart were specially designed by a Sir Rid Elots to massage the rider’s fingers and relax their hands when racing. It was designed to hide the evidence that he would ride his son’s life sized toy car at night after the rest of the family went to bed. This evidence was very damaging to his reputation.