Mozambique: Save 50% on a three, four or five-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person with Devocean
- Save 50% on a three, four or five-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person
- Learn the fundamentals of scuba diving
- Experience Mozambique
- Ideal as a gift
- Explore marine life
- Professional and friendly instructors
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: 083 657 4050 or 00258 848 114 626
- Groupon holders must make their own way to the Kosi Bay border where they will be met by Devocean
- All diving is weather dependent.
- We do cater for vegetarians
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Scuba diving is the only way left to find hidden treasure, befriend a lost clown fish, and wear ridiculous goggles with gigantic flippers and not be made fun of. Explore the turquoise Mozambiquean waters and save 50% on a three, four or five-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person with Devocean. Choose from the following:
- Pay R2250 for a three-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person, valued at R4500
- Pay R2500 for a four-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person, valued at R5000
- Pay R 2750 for a five-day Discover Scuba Adventure Weekend for one person, valued at R5500
On the southern Coast of Mozambique
lies a village called Ponta do Ouro or Point of Gold, truly a place where you
can still feel cut off from the world. The locals are friendly and greet you
with a smile and a wave, welcoming you into their country. Sitting pretty, near
the picturesque beach is the Devocean Dive Camp.
The package includes:
- Welcome cocktails
- Two PADI Discover Scuba Diving sessions consisting of a pool session, a theory session and two Open Water Dives; kit rental, etc. included
- Three nights of deluxe tented accommodation (equipped with beds, a fan, electricity, shelving and mosquito guards)
- Three breakfasts/ brunches
- Three three-course meals in the evening
The program is as follows:
Day 1 - Arrival day
You need to make your own way to the Kosi Bay border, but from there on out everything is covered. Devocean will collect you from the secure parking lot on the South African side to take you through to the camp, where welcome cocktails will be waiting. After introductions and being shown your tent, you are free to go to the beach or relax in the camp until dinner is served.
Around 19:00pm, you will sit down to
a scrumptious dinner, which could be anything from Mozambican style chicken or
prawns to fillet steak, after which you can decide to go and explore town or
have an early night to be fresh for the adventure the next day.
After breakfast is served, you will start the training with a lecture on the Do's and Don'ts of SCUBA diving by one of their qualified and experienced instructors, after which you will head to the swimming pool to practice the basic PADI safety skills and get comfortable in the water. These activities won't take the whole day and there will be plenty of time left to relax in the afternoon, but be sure to be back at 18:00 for the next day’s dive planning.
Prepare for an early rise the
morning, since this is the day you will head out to the ocean for your first
open water dives. You will meet in the camp for divest briefings and preparing
equipment, after which we will head out to the beach for the first boat launch.
The reefs you will be diving are shallow (max 12metres) but are most definitely
world class. On an average dive you can be assured to see hundreds of different
fish species and beautiful coral reefs, but you'll also stand a pretty good
chance to catch a turtle, manta ray, or even dolphins on your dive. The average
dive is around 45 minutes after which we will head to camp for a brunch, only
to have a repeat of the morning again in the afternoon.
In the evening you'll have some celebratory
cocktails as they hand you your Discover Scuba Certificates.
Day 4 - Departure day
All good things will have to come to an end so after an early morning breakfast it's time to say goodbye.