Pay R280 for a dental consult including two x-rays, a cleaning, polish and fluoride treatment with Dr Nikita Mizra, valued at R645.70 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a dental consult including two x-rays, a cleaning, polish and fluoride treatment
- Comprehensive and thorough teeth cleaning
- Groupon includes glove, mask and instrument surcharges
- Gleaming, white teeth
- Smile with confidence
- Rid your teeth of coffee and cigarette stains
- Highly skilled and experienced dentist
- Extra treatments can be added at own cost
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 764 3969
- Monday to Friday
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
With the exception of candy testers, Austin Powers impersonators and people who make a living from scaring small children, most professions require you to have a good, healthy set of gleaming teeth. Ensure that your smile brings more glee than fright with a dental consult including two x-rays, a cleaning, polish and fluoride treatment with Dr Nikita Mizra for R280.
A visit to the dentist often conjures up images of vindictive, malicious drills being taken to your mouth while a crazy pseudo-dental surgeon cackles like a hyena, but with Dr Nikita Mizra this is as far from the truth as Mexico from Narnia. Her established, upmarket practice is welcoming and will instantly banish all images of evil equipment as soon as you step into the stylish dental doors.
Your visit will include a consultation which comprises of two x-rays, a cleaning, polish and fluoride treatment. Like Arial 5 and imaginary friends, some things are not easily seen with the naked eye – a dental x-ray thoroughly scans your mouth and picks up on any anomalies, infections, abscesses or cysts in the jaw bone, ensuring they do not pop up later to cause you pain and discomfort.
During your dental cleaning and polish, Dr Mizra will remove plaque and tartar deposits that have built up on your teeth over time and after copious amounts of café lattés, leave you with gleaming, sparkly gnashers. Fluoride treatments help to prevent tooth decay by making your teeth more resistant to acid attacks from plaque, bacteria and sugar, suiting them up in armour for their daily breakfast/lunch/supper battle.
Going to the dentist always makes me apprehensive, but with state of the art dentistry equipment and warm and friendly surroundings, I soon overcame my initial fears and was very happy with my consult. - Kate Scholes