A Romantic Stay: Pay R1200 for a three-night stay, including breakfast, for two people at Ebenezer Palms Bed and Breakfast, KwaZulu Natal, valued at R2400 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three-night stay, including breakfast, for two people
- Relaxed, Mediterranean feel
- Where luxury meets utter tranquillity
- Fully equipped and complete with all modern conveniences
- An unforgettable experience
- Ideal as a gift
- Friendly, professional staff
- Perfect for a Valentine’s Day getaway
- Valid for 3 months; excludes 20 March 2012 to 20 April 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 039 317 1128
- One Groupon per couple per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Before the introduction of Bed and Breakfasts, people would have to camp in their backyards or beg the birds in the park for some space in their birdbath to get away and de-stress. Rejoice in a more spacious and luxurious alternative with a three-night stay, including breakfast, for two people at Ebenezer Palms Bed and Breakfast for R1200.
The build-up of stress manifests itself in strange ways; from screaming at bad drivers in traffic to picking fist fights with revolving doors. Ebenezer Palms offers you and your loved one an exceptional standard of accommodation in a calming, tranquil setting in Uvongo.
With rooms stylishly and tastefully furnished with a distinct Mediterranean feel in light, crisp colours and equipped with amenities to meet your every need, including soft, fluffy towels, a TV, hairdryer, fridge and tea-coffee facilities, your stay at this beautiful Bed and Breakfast is guaranteed to impress.
After a peaceful slumber what better way for the body to break its fast than with the extensive continental breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the spacious dining area or on the veranda next to the pool.
Our stay at Ebenezer Palms was an absolute delight from the moment we arrived. They made us feel right at home and we had a great experience there. The guesthouse is fantastic, neat, clean and comfortable, extremely well thought out and finished. More than a home from home. I would highly recommend Ebenezer Palms” - Corinna Ploetz, 3 April 2008 www.ebenezerpalms.co.za