Pay R390 for full facial and skin peel, head, neck and shoulder massage and a foot treatment at Beauty Beyond, valued at R780 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a pampering package at Beauty Beyond
- Groupon includes full facial and skin peel, head, neck and shoulder massage and a foot treatment
- Foot treatment includes rosewater exfoliation and rose petal massage
- Chic and tranquil environment
- Softer and smoother skin on your face and your feet
- De-stress the body and mind
- Effects of facial and peel last for up to twenty one days
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months, excluding December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 5492
- Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 16:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 15:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
People react to stress in different ways. Some people launch themselves at the cookie jar, some start punching hanging bags filled with buckwheat and others toddle down to the closest dark and noisy hall where they exhibit involuntary hip-jerking movements to songs that insist that hips always tell the truth. Indulge in something that will neither jerk your hips or give them a bit of extra padding and pay R390 for a pampering package at Beauty Beyond.
An escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, one step into the tranquil and serene atmosphere will get you near jelly-legged with relaxation the moment you step in the door. Staffed by highly-trained beauty specialists who know how to keep your federation of limbs peaceful and stocked with top-of-the-range products and services, they excel at terminating stress and bringing on the relaxation in what amounts to a tidal wave of bliss. With skilled hands that will take you from fried and frazzled to free, fresh and fired up the pampering treatments will leave you looking fresher and feeling like you don’t even know the definition of stress.
Start off with a full facial and skin peel to ensure your expression-maker is fully functional and looking it’s best. Many skin problems are associated with the build-up of clingy dead cells that just don’t know how to let go, and this can lead to complexions rougher than a hillbilly hit-man and duller than a beige pantsuit. The cleansing and exfoliating facial gets you on the fast track to cleaner and brighter skin, while the peel improves skin texture and leaves your dermis feeling smoother than a playboy’s pick-up line. The peel works down to the dermis or living layer of your skin and stimulates collagen production, effective in the thickening and re-elasticising of your skin. Follow up the facial with a de-stressing head, neck and shoulder massage to get your muscles in on the bliss and relaxation your mind is doubtlessly already feeling.
Though the top half of your torso might know a lot about stress, there are few appendages who know more about daily-abuse than your feet. Not wanting them to feel left out, the highly-trained therapists will ensure that they are just as pampered as the rest of you. The rosewater exfoliation works its magic to get them smoother than a hundred barefoot walks on beach sand, and the rose petal massage will pamper heels and arches into the type of bliss that not even eight inch stilettos could hamper.
Once you’re buffed, polished and pampered, you’ll be loathed to leave the sanctuary of the chic salon, but smelling like roses relaxed to melting-point, you’ll be far more ready to face the daily grind.
DermaFact: An ex-dermatologist turned highlighter-factory owner, rebooted his career when he discovered massive healing properties that come from the contents of a bitter peach.