Save 50% on an Eggs Benedict breakfast for two or four people at Fat Croissant
- Save 50% on an Eggs Benedict breakfast for two or four people
- Breakfast includes a poached egg, layered with bacon on a fresh croissant and topped with a minty hollandaise sauce
- Cosy atmosphere
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Professional and friendly service
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 822 8181
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
- Breakfast served Monday to Friday until 12:00pm; weekends only valid until 10:00
There are some things that end up forgotten no matter how much effort you put into remembering them, whether it’s your spouse’s birthday, your friend’s phone number or the significance of the string tied around your finger. Considering that it usually grabbing a cereal bar as you run out the door, breakfast is another one of those things. Give yourself a reason to remember breakfast and save 50% on an Eggs Benedict breakfast for two or four people at Fat Croissant.
- Pay R45 for breakfasts for two people, valued at R90
- Pay R90 for breakfasts for four people, valued at R180
As clichéd as it may be, it’s true that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and far too many people underestimate the importance of a decent morning chow-down. Of course, the maestro chefs at Fat Croissant know better than to leave bellies rumbling or with nothing better to fill them than a rusk with your morning tea. With a French-inspired menu, a cosy interior and culinary geniuses staffing the kitchen, the chic bistro is the perfect location for taking some time out for a bite.
Providing a perfect start to any morning or appropriate hangout for bellies seeking sustenance, the cosy eatery has both an indoor and outdoor dining area in which to indulge your taste buds. Much better than a morning doughnut, the Eggs Benedict breakfast will leave you wondering how you ever managed to live on cereal. With a poached egg, layered with bacon on a fresh croissant and topped with a minty hollandaise sauce, the Eggs Benedict breakfast is a veritable food pyramid of tasty for both your taste buds and your belly. With peaceful surroundings and the epitome of service with a smile, breakfast at Fat Croissant is bound to leave you feeling better than when your favourite song plays on the radio. Whether you’re breakfasting with a beau or prepping your mates for a day of bonding out on the town, there’s no better place than Fat Croissant.