Pay R149 for a Dr FishTM foot nibble, luxury foot massage and superior head, neck and shoulder massage at Dr FishTM Spa, valued at R400 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a Dr FishTM foot nibble, luxury foot massage and superior head, neck and shoulder massage
- Exciting natural skin treatment
- Safe and painless
- Fun experience for groups
- Hygienic and germ free
- Exfoliates and provides temporary relief from psoriasis, eczema arthritis and acne
- Friendly and professional therapists
- Tranquil setting
- Pamper yourself with a foot massage and head, neck and shoulder massage
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months, excluding 25 December, 26 December and 1 January 2012
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Limited number available
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Eating nothing but unprocessed tofu or creating your entire wardrobe from all-natural hemp are not the only ways to go green. Paint the town an eco-friendly shade of viridian with today’s Groupon: Enjoy a totally organic pampering experience; a 30-minute Dr FishTM foot nibble, luxury foot massage and superior head, neck and shoulder massage for R149 at Dr Fish Spa.
While some may think the best way to treat your feet is to stuff them in claustrophobic shoes and occasionally beg your better half for a foot rub; when it comes to pampering foot treatments, there are other fish in the sea. Enter Dr. FishTM and his fishy friends to provide you with an effortless and completely natural pampering session. Immerse your feet in the warm spa pool with hundreds of little fish and let nature’s favourite massage therapists do all the work. Like at least one grandparent, the fish have no teeth, leaving them to use powerful sucking and nibbling actions to remove dead skin from your feet.
The pamper party continues with a 30-minute Dr FishTM luxury foot massage. With the therapists sending soothing vibrations and pressure from their fingertips down through your toes, a foot massage has a de-stressing effect on your whole body and improves overall circulation.
Swooping in to complete the terrific trio is a Superior head, neck and shoulder massage that’s executed with more skill than a web-spinning spider. Working out knots hiding from the finger police, the massage will break up muscle “knot” crime syndicates, releasing all tension into the immediate atmosphere. After this superior session you’ll feel more special than the person who gets the last Rolo.
Body Fact: A well-known Canadian author thought she made an archaeological discovery when she fell in a river and found hundreds of stone tablets on which ancient massage and exfoliation techniques were written. After having them examined further, it was discovered that the techniques actually belonged to a family of massaging mullet fish from the river.