Pay R99 for a full-body aromatherapy massage OR R99 for a deep-cleanse Environ facial OR R158 for both, at HBE@33 Hair & Beauty Emporium (save up to 65%)
- Save up to 65% on a selection of beauty treatments at HBE@33 Hair & Beauty Emporium
- Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind
- Smooth out wrinkles
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 563 6689
- Quote Groupon code when booking
- Groupon must be presented for redemption
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R99 for a deep-cleanse Environ facial, valued at R200
- Pay R99 for a full-body aromatherapy massage, valued at R250
- Pay R158 for a full-body aromatherapy massage and a deep-cleanse Environ facial, valued at R450
Regardless of what some online “experts” might have you believe, gazing up at the sky, eating certain fruits or cranking up your chill ballads will not remove the tension from your shoulders. The staff at HBE@33 Hair & Beauty Emporium know this and have been trained to administer the only real relaxation enhancing techniques; full-body aromatherapy massage. The combination of their dancing fingers and olfactory sensations will whisk you away to an imaginary plane where stress is no more than a word on a page of book that will never be opened.
If your body’s knot-free but your brow resembles a teenage girl’s scrunchie then a deep-cleanse Environ facial is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. Your pores will be thoroughly, yet gently cleansed and wrinkles and frown-lines will be smoothed out as the therapists work. The treatment will leave you looking and feeling radiant and refreshed, with skin smoother than Barry White’s voice.
If you just can’t bring yourself to choose between the two, why not enjoy both? Whatever you decide on, one thing is certain, just one treatment at HBE@33 Hair & Beauty Salon is never enough and your first time won’t be your last.Awkward fact: During an onstage interview at a prominent beauty convention, a guest being interview was lead into an awkward conversation when she was asked about her husband’s obsession with the Dark Ages.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
HBE@33 Hair & Beauty Emporuim33 Umhlanga Rocks Drive