Pay R350 for a full set of gel or acrylic tips with nail art, toe buff with paint and nail art, manicure and back, neck and shoulder massage at Beauty Beyond, valued at R790 (save 56%)
- Save 56% on a full set of gel or acrylic tips with nail art, toe buff with paint and nail art, manicure and a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Choose gel or acrylic with glitter or French tips
- Choose rhinestone or diamante nail art for fingers and toes
- Manicure includes hand and cuticle exfoliation
- Tranquil salon
- Pamper your hands and feet
- De-stress with a neck and shoulder massage
- Professional, friendly and trained beauticians
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 201 5492
- Groupon not valid for Sundays or public holidays
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Without hands and feet, knees would be forced to teach themselves how to wield a pen and high-fives would be given up in favour of high-head butts. Thank your hands, feet and the parts that keep your head in place with today’s Groupon: Pay R350 for a full set of gel or acrylic tips with nail art, toe buff and paint with nail art, manicure and back, neck and shoulder massage at Beauty Beyond.
Cocooning a tranquil and serene atmosphere that gets most jelly-legged as soon as they enter, Beauty Beyond is the go-to place for stressed Durbanites seeking sanctuary. Armed with a team of expertly skilled beauty specialists who know just how to keep toes and fingers pleased, pamper sessions warrant murmurs of appreciation from thankful bodies. Professional and friendly, the workforce of beautilicious experts make a point of using top quality products to achieve best results.
Since Christmas is a season of giving, favour your fingers and treat those talons to a full set of gel or acrylic tips with rhinestone or diamante nail art. Continue heavenly hand treatments with a manicure that gets hands and cuticles exfoliated and files and buffs nails to reveal the beauty that lay just beneath all along. The manicure also makes use of cuticle oils and a pampering hand massage using indulgent hand and body butter. Next, sit back and enjoy a pedal pampering of divine proportions; allow the skilled therapist to give your tired tootsies a gentle buffing followed by a perfect paint with nail art to thank them for all their hard work.
Making their way to your neck, back and shoulders, trivial tensions will be instantly removed with the trained and experienced therapists’ nimble fingers and quality massage oils and body butter. Getting rid of those visitors that showed up uninvited, not only will your neck and shoulders feel refreshed and revitalised, but your head will be thankful that it once again has a sturdy pedestal on which to rest itself.Health fact: Masses of corn on the cob is imported to the North Pole annually. Locals swear that the mielies are perfect as anti-nausea agents in this region, meaning that there is a high probability that people in the North Pole should reconsider their diets.