Get a chiropractic assessment and treatment at Doctor Warren Jordan’s for R150, valued at R300 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a chiropractic assessment and treatment
- Treatment can include manipulation, dry needling, electro therapy, soft tissue therapy – dependant on outcome of assessment and patient’s specific needs
- Professional assessment for specific problem areas
- Ideal relief for any aches, pains and old injuries
- Booking essential: 083 357 9574
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one usable Groupon per person per visit
- Only one Groupon per person
Chiropractors are fun. They’re like the mechanics of the human body’s nuts and bolts. These guys will tighten your screws and unwind your springs that look like Slinky Malinkies in a tumbledryer. You’d be surprised how your muscles – brain included – get twisted. Straighten yourself out for R150 with Dr Jordan at Chiro at SSS Gym. You owe it to yourself, and innocent bystanders, to stay physically and mentally in shape.
Dr Jordan will first give you a chiropractic assessment which includes big-worded procedures like Biomechanics and Ergonomics. Biomechanics is the assessment of external and internal forces affecting the body, particularly the skeletal system. Ergonomics is human engineering, how the body is made-up and studying the impact of Biomechanics on it. Told you, this guy is a Super-Mechanic, but he stops at sticking pliers in places and pulling on things. He’s so good at this he should have a magazine named after him. Something like, Popular Chiropractics.
After the assessment Dr Jordan will be able to detect whether something is wound too tightly or veering slightly to the left. Based on this he will then give you a chiropractic treatment specific to your problem. Treatment can include manipulation, dry needling, Tens (electro therapy) and a soft tissue therapy (massage).
With a firmly holistic approach to health and fitness, and eight years of combined personal training and private practice, Dr Jordan sure knows his stuff. He’s passionate about imparting only the best treatment for rehabilitation of sports injuries, incorrect posture, back pain and ailments like a pain in the neck. However this doesn’t include him calling your boss or ex and telling them to get off your back.
Fact: In olden days mothers insisted their children walk with books on their heads to improve posture. Some parents even took their kids in the cable-car, put a book on their heads and make them counterbalance their weight, just for fun.