Pay R70 for a two-course lunch for one person with a glass of house wine, a local beer or softdrink at Hai.Bo, valued at R140 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two-course lunch for one person with a glass of house wine, a local beer or softdrink
- Choose from four starters including a Mediterranean plate, Cape Malay-style pickled fish, Mozambique-style calamari or gourmet samosas with dip
- Choose from four mains including Hai.bo fish and chips, Asian Rosmarino pasta, grilled rump steak or hot Latino chicken breasts
- Choose from a glass of white or red house wine, a local beer or a softdrink
- New restaurant and already extremely popular
- Delicious food
- Trendy, vibrant atmosphere
- Ideal for a fun Valentine’s lunch
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 823 4745
- Only valid Monday to Saturday; 12:00 to 16:00
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Terms and conditions apply
Like drinking a proportionate amount of liquids and stifling
the need to burst into show tunes whenever you see a cat, eating is vital for
human survival. Ensure that you forge ahead on a full tummy with a two-course
lunch for one person with a glass of house wine, a local beer or a softdrink at
Hai.Bo for R70.
Lunch, unlike its older sibling Breakfast who gets all the
praise for being the most important, is severely underrated; but at the buzzing
and trendy Hai.Bo this black sheep of the family gets the attention it truly
deserves. The newly opened eatery is already all the rage in Durban’s gushing
gastronomy scene and indulging in one of their two-course lunches will make you
the envy of many.
The restaurant’s quirky baby blue exterior and sleek dark wood finishing’s ooze style and the beautiful chandeliers and high-rise chairs further set the unforgettable ambience. You will be able to choose from four starters which include a plate of marinated olives, brinjal paté, roasted cherry balsamic tomatoes and crisp flatbread or the mouth-watering Hai.bo homebrew pickled fish made Cape Malay-style – sweet and sour pickled fish on salad greens with crisp focaccia – or Mozambique- style pan-seared Calamari tossed with peri-peri or a crispy trio of gourmet samoosas with harissa yoghurt dip.
The main lavish lunch is a choice of four scrumptious meals – the famous Hai.bo fish and chips with homemade mayo and crunchy coleslaw or the Eastern-inspired Asian Rosmarino pasta. You could always opt to have the succulent grilled rump steak with anchovy garlic butter served with a side of fries and crunchy coleslaw or hot Latino chicken breasts which are deliciously marinated and grilled, topped with feta, guacamole and spicy salsa and served with fries or a crisp side salad. After licking your fingers and your plate you can wash it all down with your choice of white or red house wine, a local beer or a softdrink.
It’s new, fresh and relevant. It's somewhere cosmopolitan for people to mix for a business meeting or a ladies’ lunch. People can enjoy the formal angle, the café bar downstairs or the outside.”– www.eatout.co.za