Save up to 65% on a cut, blow wave and Davines Mask Moisture treatment with full head colour or half head highlights at MV Hair, Beauty and Nails
- Save up to 65% on a cut, blow wave and Davines Mask Moisture treatment with full head colour or half head highlights
- Experienced stylists
- Professional and friendly atmosphere
- Extra colours for highlights available at an extra cost
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 084 429 6658 and email Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
- Valid for hair up to mid back length/bottom of shoulder blades; longer hair will incur additional charges
Humans first developed hair to keep warm during cold seasons, and continued to grow it to easily camouflage themselves between the mammoths. Tame and beatify furry tops with today’s Groupon: save up to 65% on a cut, blow wave and Davines Mask Moisture treatment with full head colour or half head highlights at hair by Reasha @ MV Hair, Beauty and Nails.
Choose from the following:
- Pay R299 for a half head highlights, cut, blow wave and Davines Mask Moisture treatment, valued at R750
- Pay R399 for a full head colour, cut, blow wave and Davines Mask Moisture treatment, valued at R1150
Ringing in stylish trends as fresh as the new year, Hair by Reasha @ MV Hair, Beauty and Nails is a chic hair studio with experienced professionals intent on prettifying the dreariest of heads. Using quality products to bring out the best of your mop, the stylists will smooth over bad hair habits, get your bits silky soft and provide your top with a style reinvention.
Choose either a full head colour or opt for a subtle change with the half head of highlights, and finish off your mini makeover with the cut, blow wave and Davines Mask moisture treatment. The moisture treatment nourishes, moisturises and protects unruly heads of hair, leaving them silky, shiny and softer than a baby’s freshly-creamed bottom. Walk out with a stylish look to match the sunny summer season, and a head that fends off nearby mammoths and warrants the same praise as perfectly trimmed hedges.Hair Fact: One of the first salons in the world made use of a treatment called the “Roly Poly”. The Roly Poly treatment dictated that stylists put chunks of hair between two rolling-pin-like contraptions smeared with a moisturising cream. Hair was left shinier than bars of gold.