Pay R110 for a sunset cruise for one person with Hakuna Matata Charters, valued at R220 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 90-minute scenic sunset sea cruise
- Stunning views of Durban and Moses Mabhida Stadium
- Enjoy sun-downers
- Relaxing evening at sea
- Ideal for a romantic evening or a family outing
- Perfect as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 307 3782 or 083 274 6846
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Hakuna Matata Charters sets sail daily at approximately 18:00, arrive 20 minutes prior to departure
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Three-day cancellation policy
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Yacht will set sail regardless of weather and sea conditions (a covered yacht is available)
- Not suitable for under 12’s
Cosy bathtub-boats are magical sea vessels but sight-seeing and cruises are often restricted to the confines of four glossy walls and rather unfriendly rubber duckies. Reacquaint yourself with Durban’s picturesque landscape with today’s Groupon: a 90-minute scenic sunset sea cruise for R110 per person with Hakuna Matata Charters.
saddling up a few seahorses and uttering a confident “giddy-up” may make for a
great story, there’s still nothing quite like the quiet adventure of a Hakuna
Matata Charters sunset cruise. Harnessing ample amounts of good times in
luxurious catamarans, the leading charter boat company guarantees trips with no
worry of whiplash and far less soggy shirts than the seahorses offer. Round up
family or friends, or embark on a romantic escapade where the sun slowly dips
into the water and Durban’s landscape basks in its golden glimmers.
With years of experience and a vault of Yoda-like wisdom of the ocean, boat operators will whisk you off on sea rides of a lifetime, departing from the harbour channel and heading for the ocean. Relax and have a sun-downer, take in the views of Durban and the famed Moses Mabhida Stadium and watch as the sun spills stunning colours over the boat and the ocean. Whether you’re in the company of friends or new acquaintances, the comfortable surroundings and enchanting atmosphere makes for an experience that other Durbanites will no sooner envy you for.
“A large, modern, motor driven Catamaran with a 60-person capacity. Hakuna Matata Charters take regular one and a half hour trips into Durban harbour and out to sea, along the north coast. Hakuna Matata is also available for charters. An exciting and safe way to view Durban's coastline.” - http://travel.aol.comSeafaring Fact: Boat operators in Hawaii use balls of dough to create cup-holders aboard their boats. The innovative process has been proven successful on sunny days; however, rainy days often result in people having to drink their beverages off the floor.