Durban: Save up to 50% on one or two night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast at the Fairways Hotel
- Save up to 50% on one or two night’s accommodation for two, including breakfast
- Glamorous hotel in Salt Rock
- Luxurious, well-appointed suites
- Scrumptious breakfast each morning
- Close to beach and various activities
- Ideal as a gift
Much like Garfield pines for lasagne, the sorrowful
city dweller is known to yearn for wide open spaces; responding with sudden
career resignations, melodramatic speeches about freedom and a sudden distrust
for their electronics sidekicks. Leave
bustling city life for a small town getaway when you save up to 50% on one or
two nights’ accommodation for two people, including breakfast at the Fairways Hotel.
- Pay R795 for a one night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R1590
- Pay R1590 for a two night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R3180
Nestled amidst the charming and tranquil village atmosphere of Salt Rock, one of Kwazulu Natal’s famed coastal towns; the Fairways Hotel offers city escapees the perfect small-town retreat. Set across the road from Salt Rock’s main swimming beach, the glamorous hotel is flanked by golden beaches and the warm Indian Ocean; providing guests with the kind of views that belong on a gallery wall.
Kitted out with lavishly appointed luxury suites, guests can welcome the sandman in style in one of Fairways Hotel’s well-equipped abodes. Boasting DSTV, among other modern conveniences, guests can laze around on the sun drenched balconies, explore the picturesque gardens or go for a dip in the hotel’s private swimming pool. After filling up with a scrumptious breakfast, adventurous guests are welcome to explore the town’s many activities – if they can drag themselves out of the hotel’s luxurious beds, that is.