Pay R250 instead of R950 for a foot soak, hot stone foot massage, hot stone neck and shoulder massage and lymphatic drainage facial massage at African Sensations Lodge and Spa (save 74%)
- Save 74% on a foot soak, hot stone foot massage, hot stone neck and shoulder massage and lymphatic drainage facial massage
- Four-star lodge and spa
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 207 5564
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday, 8:30 to 16:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Though stress was good for your ancestors who made use of the adrenaline by outrunning lions, bears and bone-wielding witch-doctors disguised as rhinos, the effects on the modern-day human being are far less advantageous. Expel tiresome tensions with today’s Groupon: foot soak, hot stone foot massage, hot stone neck and shoulder massage and lymphatic drainage facial massage at African Sensations Lodge and Spa for R250.
A heavenly combination of first class service, skilled professionals and luxurious and lavish surroundings, African Sensations Lodge and Spa is a haven for weary bodies. By using quality Africology, Lilian Terry or Charlotte Rhys products this body sanctuary keeps with their policy of a minimal carbon footprint.
Feet are the hard workers of the body; without them cars would be driven with telepathy and walking on ones ears would prove to be a very strange experience. The indulgent foot soak and hot stone foot massage will spoil and pamper your tootsies to perfection. This form of massage therapy involves the use of flat, smooth heated stones placed on specific points of the body to promote relaxation, healing and increase the flow of energy. These warm stones will be placed in key areas on your feet as well your neck and shoulders. This treatment releases stress and tension and will leave you refreshed and revitalised.
The lymphatic drainage facial massage is a holistic therapy that gives your lymphatic system a tune up –as the therapist manually stimulates the increased flow of lymphatic fluid, it will reinvigorate your immune system and sweep out harmful toxins.
Beauty fact: A woman in Vancouver decided to book into a spa resort for an entire month after hallucinating and seeing owls flying in a helicopter past her kitchen window. The woman realised that this was a sign that she needed a break and came back after the month feeling revitalised and refreshed.