Pay R147.50 for a delicious seafood platter for two from Jimmy's Killer Prawns in Kloof, valued at R295 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a seafood platter for two
- Platter includes: linefish, calamari steak, 6 queen prawns, 8 medium prawns, 1 portion calamari, 1 portion squid heads and rice or chips
- Delicious seafood fresh from the ocean
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon not valid for take-aways
- Groupon valid Monday to Sunday, 12:00 till late
- Booking essential: 031 767 1293
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- Groupon only valid for two people sharing
It is a well-known fact that people named Jimmy make the best prawns around. Their seafood in general is pretty outstanding. See just how good Jimmy’s seafood is with today’s Groupon: A seafood platter for two for R147.50.
Everybody knows that Bobs make good flotation devices for ships and Candies make the best toffee around. But if you want really good seafood, best you make friends with a Jimmy. In particular, a Jimmy living in Kloof. The people in these areas have a different sort of air about them as their taste buds are constantly exposed to the delicious seafood flavours of Jimmy’s Killer Prawns. They all walk around with “Jimmy for president” t-shirts and even have a “Jimmy’s appreciation day.”
You'll understand what all thehype is about once you and whoever you choose to share this Groupon with nosh on some of the best seafood that the sea has to offer. Fishermen keep only the best seafood delights for a Jimmy seafood platter for two. Expect delectable linefish, calamari steak, 6 queen prawns, 8 medium prawns, 1 portion of Calamari, 1 portion of squid heads and a healthy portion of chips or rice.
You can be sure that your tummy will be filled with good food and your face will have a permanent smile stuck on it. Meet Jimmy, his helpers and other seafood appreciation club members in the relaxed atmosphere of Jimmy’s Killer Prawns. You may even see Bob or Candy there.
Seafood fact: Fishermen in Paraguay found that they would catch more fish when they had a late night jam session on board. They found that the low vibrations of the bass guitar would attract many ship and even have them jumping on board to get closer to the grooves.